Bricked GF's D2!! HELP or no more sex for me!! haha

StanleyDarsh

Reaction score
I bricked my gf's phone after trying to restore a backup after updating to Apex 2.0 from 1.4 caused her phone to go haywire! It's stuck at the 'M' screen. She's super pissed and I am pretty sure she is going to withhold sex from me until I fix it... HELP ME PLEASE!!! What's the most current sbf procedure??

CD95YJ

Reaction score
I suggest you get rsdlite, the current Droid 2 drivers and the Droid 2 sbf file to flash it back to stock. Hopefully she/you used titanium backup because all the data and apps are going to go bye bye when you flash it back to stock.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited by a moderator:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bricked my gf's phone after trying to restore a backup after updating to Apex 2.0 from 1.4 caused her phone to go haywire! It's stuck at the 'M' screen. She's super pissed and I am pretty sure she is going to withhold sex from me until I fix it... HELP ME PLEASE!!! What's the most current sbf procedure??

If you're stuck at the Moto logo sbf won't fix it. I bricked mine and that's what happened to me. Use the warranty.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Can anyone point me to where I can get rdslite? Most appreciated!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

If you're stuck at the Moto logo sbf won't fix it. I bricked mine and that's what happened to me. Use the warranty.

Hook yours was a freak accident, I have been stuck at the M many times.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-hacks/91760-droid-2-hacking-rom-install-class.html

youngti

Reaction score
That isn't nessarily true. The Boot loader screen is before the Moto logo. You press the poowerm,vol down,and camera button at the same time and it goes right into the boot loader screen. Then you can SBF.

youngti

Reaction score
If you look at my first post there is a link that has a link to a page that has both the RSD, drivers and SBF.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
important that you make sure you have the right sbf file. You can not use a d2 sbf on a d2g and vise verse. Make sure you know whether its a global or regular d2.

cobjones

Reaction score
If it is just the D2 then you need to google "team black hats triple threat. "

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums