Droid X bricked?

samuraibsd

Reaction score
So I'm stuck in a bootloop after going from ApeX 1.4.x (FroYo) to LexLite via the instructions on drewgaren's website. Booting into normal recovery and wiping my data did no good, and I can't figure out how to SBF at all. I'm not a "noob" per se, but this stupid bootstrap process on Motorola devices makes this whole thing way more complicated than it needs to be.

Can anyone help me out? I can provide any other information needed to help out. Thanks in advance.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK im happy to walk you through a sbf. If you need me to ill call you and talk you through. You need a program called rsd lite 4.9, the latest drivers and the full sbf file for your phone (droid x would be. 340)

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll send you a link to rsd lite. Check your pm box

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Team Black Hat's website has all the .sbf files. That's what I used after I got a corrupt file from another forum.

Looks like ldopa has you covered. If you have any questions or need help, let me know.

markmicallef

Reaction score
So I'm stuck in a bootloop after going from ApeX 1.4.x (FroYo) to LexLite via the instructions on drewgaren's website. Booting into normal recovery and wiping my data did no good, and I can't figure out how to SBF at all. I'm not a "noob" per se, but this stupid bootstrap process on Motorola devices makes this whole thing way more complicated than it needs to be.

Can anyone help me out? I can provide any other information needed to help out. Thanks in advance.

This is the easiest way to SBF as long as you know how to burn an iso

Linux solution to your Windows/RSD lite problems

OP
S

samuraibsd

Reaction score
I feel pretty stupid. Turned out to be simpler than the instructions made it sound. Just had a small scare when installing the drivers caused Windows not to boot correctly.

Now to figure out how to get to a GB ROM that at least vaguely resembles AOSP...

Thanks for the quick responses!

Reaction score
I feel pretty stupid. Turned out to be simpler than the instructions made it sound. Just had a small scare when installing the drivers caused Windows not to boot correctly.

Now to figure out how to get to a GB ROM that at least vaguely resembles AOSP...

Thanks for the quick responses!

Apex 2.0, Starts blur free mostly. He made a script to restore some blur if you want it. I don't think it's 100% AOSP. Good rom tho.

Also, liberty rom has a customization feature built in so you can pick between blur and aosp.

Last edited: