Breaking News: Tom Brady Suspended 4 Games

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Goodhell shouldn't be the one who hears the appeal. I hate the Cheatriots** more than anybody but Goodhell will be in a corner ruling on the appeal. If he reduces the suspension then he makes the whole process illegitimate. If he responded to uphold he will hear arguments that he isn't giving a fair appeal. I personally think he's the worst commissioner in my lifetime but in all fairness he should recuse himself from the appeal. I agree that the NFL is more about image and that is Goodhell's mantra.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
Goodell intentionally had pork added into the last contract negotiation giving himself the final word on everything. He won't recuse himself because that's exactly what he wanted. If you saw his last speech, he played the victim in what happened last year, leaving out the part where it was all part of his plan at dictatorial authority in the hands of a buffoon that hired an entire staff of buffoons for the purpose of whisper in his ear "you're only human" as desired.
Worst commissioner ever is an understatement.
As long as he keeps increasing the Benjamin's coming into the owners hands they'll keep putting him back.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score