Breaking News: Tom Brady Suspended 4 Games

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
B7_GfZMCcAALw33.jpg

As expected Tom Brady will be suspended 4 games for Deflategate, the team will lose 1st Rd pick in 2016, 4th RD pick in 2014, and fine 1Mil. I suspect Tom Brady will appeal to get the fine reduced but for now the has ruled their decision.

Patriot Fans how do you feel?

Patriot Haters how do you feel?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm thinking the rest of the NFL is feeling like it is about time.

But patriot fans are feeling like it is hater day for the rest of the world that they have their cake and ice cream celebrating because this is the happiest moment of their lives.

And I can understand patriot fans feeling that way I mean we talking about 2 psi here and in the grand scheme of things that is not the difference in the game against the Colts. But like most people say, the cover up is worse than the crime. It may have been better to confess, even if it is some half confession, than lie about the act.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the rest of the NFL is feeling like it is about time.

But patriot fans are feeling like it is hater day for the rest of the world that they have their cake and ice cream celebrating because this is the happiest moment of their lives.

And I can understand patriot fans feeling that way I mean we talking about 2 psi here and in the grand scheme of things that is not the difference in the game against the Colts. But like most people say, the cover up is worse than the crime. It may have been better to confess, even if it is some half confession, than lie about the act.
If Brady would've said "yeah I did it. So what?" The penalty against the team would probably have been nil and he'd have only gotten 2 games without pay, a pittance to him.
They scored a lot more points after the balls were inflated to the correct level than when they were soft. They blew the Colts out, plain and simple.
I agree the attempt to cover it up was the issue, not what they did.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Brady is a great quarterback. You don't get where he is without some skill and a tremendous amount of talent. What irritates me is that he is surrounded by some of the best offensive lines in the NFL. He gets 4+ seconds to look around and pick a receiver. When he gets that time, he decimates the defense. When he gets less than 1-2 seconds, he crumbles more than most QBs but is still a deadly threat. But, everyone talks about how he is the greatest there ever was. If Dan Marino had the line that that Brady usually does, he would have set records that no one would ever touch.

So, with all this talent and skill, why the need to even do this in the first place? Because he is an aging QB who lost the last two Superbowls that he went to and he wanted to win this one so he sold his soul to do so. Those who like him will give him a pass. Those who hate him will never forgive him. But, no matter how people feel about him, he will now forever be tainted by scandal.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
He's part of the Patriots! a team that will always do anything to cheat... I'm happy he got 4 games and the team lost picks.. I couldn't agree any more with @Mike.757

Hmmm just love seeing past Superbowl results listed. 0-2

uploadfromtaptalk1431427477572.png

Tapped by NexusSix

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brady is going to say it was a setup in his appeal? The league is out to get the Patriots? Although I could see Goodell doing something like that to improve his reputation of being a disciplinary buffoon but really? You'd think they'd have done a better job of manning it so they gained an advantage but the Pats slaughtered AFTER the problem was discovered and were mediocre while having the advantage. Unless..... They knew they were being setup, played mediocre on purpose , paid the Colts player to discover the problem then went on a scoring binge see the fact. Or maybe Kraft paid the entire Colts team to let Brady score after the balls were corrected to make Goodell look more like a moron than he already did.
Maybe it was aliens using ray guns to slow the defenders down and Bellicheck is really an alien under that hoodie of his.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Regardless of the score they cheated.. got caught... don't like the investigation bc it shows they cheated... then cry... there have been other things over the years of them trying to cheat the system.. we all know what they are about...

Tapped by NexusSix

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Regardless of the score they cheated.. got caught... don't like the investigation bc it shows they cheated... then cry... there have been other things over the years of them trying to cheat the system.. we all know what they are about...

Tapped by NexusSix
As I said Belicheck is really an alien, that hood is a mind control signal focus dish. It's why he wore a suit to the white house instead of hoodie. The secret service has a hoodie mind control weapons detector that Belicheck had to go through before entering.
On the last play of the super bowl, Belicheck aimed at Carroll, told him to call a pass play then aimed at Wilson and told him and the receiver what to do, then aimed at his defensive player and told him where the ball would be. Gold colored shoes reflect the rays, thus why the league fined Lynch for wearing them after Belicheck aimed his hoodie at Goodell and told him to. Lynch was mad before the play because his gold headphones partially blocked the signal from the hoodie so he knew something wasn't right but couldn't quite make out the scheme. Goodell is an alien from another galaxy that is trying to defend against the evil Belicheck aliens. You might think his eyes are always bloodshot from booze or drugs but it's really the special contacts he wears that are defensive shields against the hoodie weapon. He forgot to wear them one day and Belicheck used that opportunity to send a no gold colored shoes message. Andrew Luck is growing the neck beard as a blocker to the hoodie but he is still too young, the beard needs another season to mature enough to block the rays. Revis didn't really leave the Pats over money. He wore gold colored shoes to a meeting, the one he was sent home from for supposedly being late, and was told he must join the Jets again and feed Belicheck their plays or his family would be taken into the mother ship and experimented on.
Yeah Brady says it was an intentional sting but I bet the electronic messages aren't released yet again. Belicheck will send a mental message telling the league to lower the punishment to 2 games, both against weaker teams, and give back the 4th round pick next year. Kraft needs the million dollar tax write off so they won't change that and a true first rounder will mysteriously make it to the Pats next year in a later round, just like this year.
Belicheck is the emperor of the evil empire sent to earth to take over the planet.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
ba998b262735dda8f2e3d8028849d48e.jpg

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I just read on the ticker that their ticket sales have doubled since the announcement of the suspension.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like a lot of the players on the Patriots team. One of my favorite receivers now that he has moved on from the Patriots is Wes Welker. I also like Gronkowski.

But, I don't like Belichick or Brady. I lost all respect for Belichick when he left the field in 2008 with time on the clock but he knew he was going to lose. He and Brady are wired alike.

I hate to lose more than anything but I will never cheat to win. I was never a Patriots hater until spygate, etc. Now I have to teams: the Eagles (good or bad, mostly bad lately. Who passes the ball into the end zone when you have the league's best running back, a timeout and 2 plays left?!? But I digress...) and any team who is playing the Patriots.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
As I said Belicheck is really an alien, that hood is a mind control signal focus dish. It's why he wore a suit to the white house instead of hoodie. The secret service has a hoodie mind control weapons detector that Belicheck had to go through before entering.
On the last play of the super bowl, Belicheck aimed at Carroll, told him to call a pass play then aimed at Wilson and told him and the receiver what to do, then aimed at his defensive player and told him where the ball would be. Gold colored shoes reflect the rays, thus why the league fined Lynch for wearing them after Belicheck aimed his hoodie at Goodell and told him to. Lynch was mad before the play because his gold headphones partially blocked the signal from the hoodie so he knew something wasn't right but couldn't quite make out the scheme. Goodell is an alien from another galaxy that is trying to defend against the evil Belicheck aliens. You might think his eyes are always bloodshot from booze or drugs but it's really the special contacts he wears that are defensive shields against the hoodie weapon. He forgot to wear them one day and Belicheck used that opportunity to send a no gold colored shoes message. Andrew Luck is growing the neck beard as a blocker to the hoodie but he is still too young, the beard needs another season to mature enough to block the rays. Revis didn't really leave the Pats over money. He wore gold colored shoes to a meeting, the one he was sent home from for supposedly being late, and was told he must join the Jets again and feed Belicheck their plays or his family would be taken into the mother ship and experimented on.
Yeah Brady says it was an intentional sting but I bet the electronic messages aren't released yet again. Belicheck will send a mental message telling the league to lower the punishment to 2 games, both against weaker teams, and give back the 4th round pick next year. Kraft needs the million dollar tax write off so they won't change that and a true first rounder will mysteriously make it to the Pats next year in a later round, just like this year.
Belicheck is the emperor of the evil empire sent to earth to take over the planet.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
ba998b262735dda8f2e3d8028849d48e.jpg
pMMCMpf.jpg

S5 tap'n

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Brady and Belichick are the greatest cheaters of all-time....there's a WHOLE lot more to their championships than deflategate.

Frauds, just like Lance Armstrong.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Patriots haven't been trusted since their spygate scandal. They'd do anything to win, but when it comes down to it, it's about execution during the game and they execute.

Technology nowadays makes cheating quite easy. Who's to say the greats of the past didn't cheat in some way? I'm no Patriots fan (I root for them Eagles), it's just too bad that their legacies will be surrounded by scandal.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
They'd do anything to win, but when it comes down to it, it's about execution during the game and they execute.

Cheating helps execution a ton, to the point of being able to negate superior talent/athleticism (which winning with much less has been why Belichick is considered a genius).

Everyone knows Spygate....Most probably aren't aware of multiple accusations from multiple teams of NE players calling out your plays (like they somehow knew what was coming), calling out your audibles, mic'd up defenders, headset shenanigans....it's a very long list. And, yeah, when you combine some of that with technology coaches get a huge edge to having the right play called - which when you get solid players in the right place they usually make the play.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I don't like or dislike Brady nor am I anti Patriots, but he/they cheated and should be punished. Doesn't matter how dumb a rule is, if its in the rule book you follow it. Plain and simple. They implement rules to level the playing field and somewhere a long the way someone thought inflation levels were important enough to stipulate. Stay within the parameters and don't mess with the game balls after they have been marked/cleared for play. Quite a simple concept