Breaking news from the get~r~done dev team this is a must read if you have a d2g

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
THE EXCELLENT WORK FROM BURY BOI & THE REST OF THE GET~R~DONE DEV TEAM WE ARE ON A VERGE OF THE BIGGEST RELEASE YET FOR NOT ONLY ARE DEV TEAM BUT FOR THE D2G ALL TOGETHER YOU MIGHT WANT TO SIT DOWN IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY & IF YOU ARE HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH YET AS WE WILL RELEASE THIS RELEASE LATER TOMORROW AFTERNOON With ALL THE DETAILS TO.....TO ALL YOU LOYAL D2G OWNERS OUT THERE.

THIS NEWS AS A D2G OWNER WILL BE BIGGER THAN SLICED BREAD TRUST ME WORTH THE WAIT I HATE FOR YOU GUYS TO WAIT BUT IT IS FINISHED NOW BUT GOING THROUGH FINAL TESTS AS WE SPEAK BY ARE DEDICATED DEV TEAM.

SORRY FOR MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WAS GOING TO BE A SUPER RELEASE RIGHT NOW BUT I PROMISE IT WILL BE UP HERE FOR DOWNLOAD TO ALL YOU D2G OWNERS EARLY FRIDAY AFTERNOON WHEN I MEAN EARLY NO LATER THAN 2pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME

I JUST WANTED GET THE PARTY STARTED

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved.......................

bikedude880

Reaction score
On a completely unrelated, but equally interesting side-note: I have just built cvpcs git tree for D2G with zero issues and am about to test. Get~R~Done :motdroidvert:

fathcarter

Reaction score
Omfgosh lol where can I donate!!! U guys are GODS!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

473x15

Reaction score
Wozzy this final release is gonna be official or still gonna alpha test

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL ( THE GAME OF LIFE )

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Awesome!! Super excited for a new ROM to mess with on my D2G...

Glad to see a team with some promise for the D2G!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm not sure.... we're still working on getting the sensor issue fixed so prolly just an alpha version. Unless Buryboi figured it out and I haven't heard anything about it.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

473x15

Reaction score
I was reading the other forum and this what he wrote.

On a positive note, Apex and GummyJar work on D2G (unfortunately, they too have sensor issues). For some reason GummyJar wouldn't let me back into bootstrap recovery, go figure.

Oh and to be clear, the Squidly rom has the sensors ENABLED by default. Flash the D2G_Sensors.zip to disable them...

PS, I'd be careful with the overclocking scripts, I'm pretty sure D2G runs on different voltages...Maybe. Ur, Eh I think. I haven't searched in awhile, does anybody know the stock D2G voltages

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yea, the sensor issue is be only thing left to crack... After that we'll have everything for d2 ported over and start working on porting dx/d1 roms over.

As of right now have to have sensors disabled because otherwise it reboots every time you sleep and wake the phone. The sensors control the hardware lights (keyboard and the ones for the buttons at the bottom of the screen), the portrait/landscape swap (to change to landscape just pop the keyboard out, to go back lock/unlock).... prolly controls something else major that I'm leaving out.....

Edit: about the oc scripts, I'm not sure.... I'm running jrummy's oc app without any problems (at 1.35ghz ulv).

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Great to hear such great work coming from you guys! I for one will truly enjoy having more than fission runnin on my d2g!!!!

Much appreciated

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The release this after noon will be amazing its not a final release but it it something up the alley of a major Customization for your D2G

473x15

Reaction score
The release this after noon will be amazing its not a final release but it it something up the alley of a major Customization for your D2G

In advance i would like to know what should i do in order to switch from fission to squidly.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

In advance i would like to know what should i do in order to switch from fission to squidly.

Its the same as fllashing any other rom.... download the zip to sdcard, make a nandroid, clear data/cache, then intall from zip.

Tell me if you need more specefic directions.