Droid 2 Global Rom Section: Team Get~R~Done's New Home!

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
For those of you that didn't know, the lil' "dev" team known as Get~R~Done has found its permanent home in the new Droid 2 Global Roms Section!

After cluttering up the D2G General discussion area a few weeks ago, we were presented with the opportunity for our own section. Since at the time there wasn't a designated D2G Rom section, we were placed under D2 Roms. I don't know about you all, but as a D2G owner, I skip right over that section and head to the Droid 2 Global General Discussions area.

Most likely, if you've used the Romer tool, you took the time to find us, but for those of you that didn't here's the link to our new home.

Droid 2 Global Roms - Team Get~R~Done

In addition to the Romer tool, we've recently released a full Stock MotoBlur, Deodexed D2G Rom (includes the stock boot image and the newest radio image from the December OTA). If you made a nandroid before flashing a D2 Rom, you won't need this, but if you didn't, or heaven forbid you lost it...your only road home was an SBF. This should eliminate some of those pains and will most likely be the starting point of any "custom" rom we choose to release in the future.

I've said it about a million times around here, but none of the members of our team are seasoned developers. We're all just regular guys that were tired of the D2G having few options and little community support. After lots of reading and trial and error, we learned a lot, and then decided to share with the rest of the community. Feel free to stop in and say hi!

And finally, while this goes without saying, we've gotta thank Team Black Hat for the SBF, without which we wouldn't have risked flashing random files to our precious phones. We've also gotta thank Team Defuse and Angdroid for Fission and the support he was willing to show us prior to having the SBF.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Enjoy your "new" home : )

You guys need anything feel free to hit me up. Good luck!!

Sent from my Droid

mreyn3693

Reaction score
Sweet! Yeah, I think it was under the D2 section for a few days before I realized it was there. This will be a lot more natural and convenient. And also, this way I don't have to look at the disgusting amount of ROMS those D2 users have to choose from... LOL:) Just kidding.. I've used at least 2 of those with the d2g romer tool and it was cool. It's great to see that the d2g owners now have their own section.

Keep up the good work Buryboi and the rest of team Get R Done.