Bottom Line Is This A good Phone or Not

se7en11

Reaction score
The Droid is most defiantly a good phone! Had mine for around a month now and simply love it - does not leave my side.

While it does have a couple issues, the fact that Verizon is sending down an update in less than a month after it was released tells me their dedicated to support this device and make it better. And with the next update to Android 2.1 coming next month, the phone is just going to get better.

I love the physical keyboard and agree with what someone else said about using it 95% of the time. (not a fan of the digital keyboards - even though the one on the phone works great)

Overall I would highly recommend this device!

danhur

Reaction score
great phone the droid

Ihave been using blackberrys and palm treos for years this in one month blows them away.
I've gotten used to the screen keyboard and can fly with it. Having the pull out kb is nice but after a little practice you will be amazed.
Voice search and voice dialing work great for me. I travel a lot and the car mount voice search and mapping are now mandatory for me now. Email was a problem for me when I got it. But the user community on here helped us all band together. The 3rd party apps are exploding and k9 email came to my rescue.