Boot loop after completely dead battery

edon82

Reaction score
Can anyone help?... It just goes to moto logo for about a second and repeats ..... What can I do? Phone worked great before it died but was dead for 3 days with no charger... Stock No root

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Grab your stock motorola charger and let it charge up for a couple of hours.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
As pc said, should be ok. If you can get into recovery in the boot menu it will charge in there too..

In the future don't let the battery die. If it's low and you aren't near a charger, turn it off.

Sent from my Eclipsed XT1060

OP
E

edon82

Reaction score
Grab your stock motorola charger and let it charge up for a couple of hours.
I've tried that it's been on the charger and wire that came with it of two days now and still same thing... Green moto logo comes up for only a second then goes off and repeats ... Sometimes if I unplug and plug it back in a green led will light up on upper left corner but goes away quickly then just back to the loop

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Could also invest the 10 dollars into the Moto factory adapter.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
There's something called a Motorola factory adapter from team blackhat that you can order. It allows you to plug in and sbf or charge a device a normal charger won't help or a device with a dead battery. It's an option.

Just keep on mind if the device itself is broken or damaged, no charger will help.

OP
E

edon82

Reaction score
There's something called a Motorola factory adapter from team blackhat that you can order. It allows you to plug in and sbf or charge a device a normal charger won't help or a device with a dead battery. It's an option.

Just keep on mind if the device itself is broken or damaged, no charger will help.

Ok thank you I'll give it a try