1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone keeps boot looping

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Chrisace89, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Chrisace89

Chrisace89 New Member

I am running MIUI, and everytime the phone loads up to lock screen and then reboots. It does this over and over again. This all started after the phone battery completely died. I had had this problem before when the phone completely dies it has a hard time loading back up. So i tried to just let it sit and charge for a while to get off the dead battery but as soon as i plug in the charger it tries to boot up. Does anyone have any ideas??
  2. leftspin

leftspin New Member

same thing has happened to me several times with MIUI. I don't know why but something about MIUI gets screwed up when the phone battery dies. The only way I've been able to completely fix it is to wipe data/cache from clockwork recovery and do a clean reflash of MIUI. After that if you want to restore from a backup using clockwork, that seems to work fine
Search tags for this page

lg revolution boot loop

miui boot loop fix

miui keeps rebooting

phone died keeps rebooting
phone dies everytime it loads
phone keeps looping
phone,looping