Boot logo help please

tb110895

Reaction score
I was playing around with the app 'root tools' and i accidentally changed the boot logo. long story short I have no backup on this, and don't know how to change it back.
Please help

chrstdvd

Reaction score
You will need to flash the sbf back to your phone and start over. Links and instructions for flashing are in Droid 2 Hacks forum. I would suggest after you have flashed back that you get Droid2 bootstrapper from the market and make a back up right after you root the phone. Then you can always, restore back.

PS make sure you get the correct sbf for what version you have now. et if you are running 2.3 you can not flash 2.2 over it.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
I already fixed this like a week ago lol. I didn't have to do any of that. I only had to flash the original droid2 boot logo zip file
Then for the animation I went into root explorer and overwrote the new boot logo with the original boot logo file. Thanks though

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

chrstdvd

Reaction score
Good. I usually sit down once a week and look for 0 replies and put my ideas in. I hate it if I ask something and do not get somekind of a reply. I learn a lot too trying to duplicate the probs on my phone.