BlueTooth Problems on DG2

dtalitho

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the app BTCall, bluetooth auto on/off? I am a droid newby, and my last phone (Envy Touch) would automatically come on with the bluetooth speakers in my car when the engine was turned on. I have almost gotten into accidents because even if I get the BT working, it can turn off while driving or if I hang up a call. I do turn the BT power switch on the D2G on before I start the car, but would prefer not to do anything. I have also paired the D2G with the car, but still it does not always connect. Then I reboot the cell and it works. Mind you, I am driving while doing this. It is a work phone and so far not working very well. Any suggestions
thanks

Last edited:
OP
D

dtalitho

Reaction score
bump.. really could use some help if possible
thx

deldude31

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. I linked my handsfree system to the Droid 2 and the Droid 2 Global will recognize it, but it does not work when making or taking a incoming call. The crazy thing is that the Droid 1 worked well with no problems pairing up with my handsfree system.

OP
D

dtalitho

Reaction score
Well, after playing with it for a few days, I have found that if I turn ON the bluetooth setting on the D2G, then turn on the car ignition, about 90% of the time it works. It is an improvement! However it is also something that I think needs to be addressed at some point!