Bluetooth phone: ON - Bluetooth Audio: OFF How?

tommyz

Reaction score
Simply:

Bluetooth Phone: ON
Bluetooth Audio: OFF

I want to be able to listen to the cars FM radio, while having the navigation audio come from the Droids speaker.

If a phone call comes in, I would like the cars bluetooth phone to take over.

Is there a setting in the phone to turn off bluetooth stereo, while keeping bluetooth phone working? Is there an application? Is it even possible with the hardware to have two different settings for bluetooth phone and audio?

Thanks,

Last edited:

jozhua

Reaction score
Go into your bluetooth settings and you long press on each bt connection to edit. You can uncheck bluetooth audio but leave phone checked and that will stop the audio from pairing with your device.

OP
tommyz

tommyz

Reaction score
Go into your bluetooth settings and you long press on each bt connection to edit. You can uncheck bluetooth audio but leave phone checked and that will stop the audio from pairing with your device.

Thanks... I will have to try this out. Now if only there was a easy switch for this, so when I do want to listen to music in the car via Bluetooth I could turn it back on.

Better yet be able to contol which programs use Bluetooth audio and which use the Droids speaker.

Thanks again for your help.