Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Hey guys and gals.

I'm looking for a BT headset that will work well with the note 4 and have the following functions. I need the piece to ring in my ear for calls AND texts/emails. Also need to be able to activate S voice from the headset and have it accept the commands..

I have an old Jabra that does all of this except ring for texts/emails. Is there another mode on the phone maybe that will help?

Thanks!

Note 4Tified

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
LG Tone for win!!!

sent from my fabulous Note 4♡

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Jawbone Icon or even the newer Jawbone Era, awesome headset, incredible noise cancelling, and super light. Very high tech.

Charger doubles as both a carrying case AND a backup battery for on the go charging.

ERA by Jawbone Bluetooth Headset Comfortable Conversation

Jawbone.PNG

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gear Circle unless you are bent on a 1 earpiece only model. In that case I agree with the Era or Icon posted above. I personally like my Icon better than my Era for sound quality.
The Circles will notify you of any app/notification you set, via vibrate and ,if set by you , vocal

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I ended up going with a Plantronics Marque 2. Very happy. Really like the simple slider for power on and the way it gives me talk time left when it connects

Note 4Tified

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Used this for the first real time today. Wasn't quite loud enough during conversation. The shop I was in was loud but not crazy loud. I had to put an ear plug in my other ear. It got some static a few times when I was only 4 or 5' from the phone. Seemed to give me issues when the phone was in my pocket also. It "did" ring for texts and calls in my ear. Texts were plenty loud but the ringer seemed very quiet.

I'm going to try again before I decide what to do but for now I'm really on the fence

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk