Blue Energy themed BB v.1.1

matrice0056

Reaction score
I installed it yesterday and at first I loved it, but...

I keep getting FCs on my home and it runs really warm just doing simple things.

Anyway to mod the kernel?
How do I get more than 3 screens in launcher pro?

LauncherPro still has a few bugs with FC's when the orientation of the phone changes, I just turn this feature off and it seems to help

You can install different kernels, I just tried Jake's kernel and it seemed pretty quick, I've been testing different ones to see what works.

NOTE: If you flash a different kernel over the ones on shown on ROM Manager you will lose Pete's startup script which allows you to run without SetCPU, so you will need to use it. (That said I never stopped using it)

If you hit the menu key on the home screen you will see an icon for preferences, hit that and your different options for LauncherPro will come up.

Right on thanks! :)

My phone doesn't seem to like any kernel above 800 for long runs so I was hoping I could go a little slower, I know I won't fry it but it's a comfort thing.

Thanks for the tip on Launcher pro. Guess I should have thought of that...

I really like this theme, thanks again.

kygator1

Reaction score
First off thankyou for your quick reply nice to see peeps care.Im not sure what happen other then when i installed the rom it worked more or less but kept saying sd card unmounted and had to back two roms in restore ud rom :) but would like to use your rom should i do a wipe like always? just hate having to dl all apps or restore from backup.. thanks again..

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey rober....I got an update for handcent. Should I update or wait for you to theme the new version?

Just finished theming the new version. Going to update soon, Launcher Pro just updated also, so working on that

BTW, I just noticed, and I don't know if anyone else has, that I have had the CM logo on this version....

Need to get a non CM logo for the launcher, don't really have an idea, anything you guys want?
When I updated LauncherPro, it went back to that default. I was kinda disappointed, but no skin off my teeth.

How about just changing the LauncherPro one to something Blue-ish?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Yeah I thought about keeping it simple and just doing something like that. Experimenting right now with that and a different format for this theme altogether.

Wow I just flashed a completely stock theme....

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I thought about keeping it simple and just doing something like that. Experimenting right now with that and a different format for this theme altogether.

Wow I just flashed a completely stock theme....
Congrats?

(Message is too short)

chomorro

Reaction score
Aww man so now i have to set everything up again :). I actually have had no fc's or any issues at all so far with this rom. (knock on wood), maybe im not using my phone enough. You definitely turned me on to launcher pro though, I was happy with the other launchers but this one is just as fast and runs nicely.

SO with the theme update.zip, a fresh install of bb1.1 then kernel then theme zip is needed? Updates will be simpler and not require a full wipe and reset of screen setup? AWESOME ;)

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Yes no wipe, no resetting your stuff! :)
I should have this ready shortly

Novalaine

Reaction score
Got this ROM yesterday, just installed right over my current BB 1.1 with smoked glass. Just a simple sprecovery update without wiping. So far no problems or glitches.

Looks awesome! Love the blue theme! Just wanted to say thanks! I think I'll be keeping BB and this ROM (or theme) for a while :)

Last edited:

chomorro

Reaction score
Can i make a request? A version of this theme with the blue battery icon with percentage from hexfusion. :) I love everything about this theme but i think that battery icon or something similar in blue would be dopeeeeeee. I guess i could do it myself but then i would have to read up on themeing..... im lazy. Would rather just donate.

The battery icon from this http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/27882-mm-theme-hexfusion-2-1-ere25.html

Last edited:

xxdieselxx

Reaction score
sorry but im gonna ask a bunch of noob stuff. im newly rooted with rom manager premium.i have bb1.1 with nexus theme.i have a launcher..to do this do i need to wipe/backup? and i take it ill need to uninstall my launcher. sorry but i stil skerd lol

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Can i make a request? A version of this theme with the blue battery icon with percentage from hexfusion. :) I love everything about this theme but i think that battery icon or something similar in blue would be dopeeeeeee. I guess i could do it myself but then i would have to read up on themeing..... im lazy. Would rather just donate.

The battery icon from this http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/27882-mm-theme-hexfusion-2-1-ere25.html

OK, I haven't tested this, so you can tell me if it works, 99.7% sure it should. If you are running my theme, go to clockwork recovery and install this zip. It should replace the battery icons. ::crosses fingers:::, jk

http://www.opendrive.com/files/6485360_Ci5pv_3378/Blue Energy HexFusion Batt.zip

Note: Anyone else interested in these icons, make sure you flash the ROM first, this is just the battery icons..

Last edited:

chomorro

Reaction score
^^I will test it for you as soon as its done dling. Fresh install of the rom so it doesnt bother me if i need to do a clean wipe again lol.

The download from my phone is a .html I renamed it with astro to .zip. Installed and works perfectly, strange thing on my reboot though, my boot animation was gone lol. Rebooting again to double check. But the battery icon looks SWEET thank you.

Confirmed my boot animation is gone lol, I was using petes boot animation activated through terminal emu. Now its just black screen, still boots up perfectly though. let me try re enabling it again.

Last edited:
OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
^^I will test it for you as soon as its done dling. Fresh install of the rom so it doesnt bother me if i need to do a clean wipe again lol.

The download from my phone is a .html I renamed it with astro to .zip. Installed and works perfectly, strange thing on my reboot though, my boot animation was gone lol. Rebooting again to double check. But the battery icon looks SWEET thank you.

Confirmed my boot animation is gone lol, I was using petes boot animation activated through terminal emu. Now its just black screen, still boots up perfectly though. let me try re enabling it again.

Odd, there was only one folder and it shouldn't have touched the media folder, well, let me know if it works.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Odd, there was only one folder and it shouldn't have touched the media folder, well, let me know if it works.

My boot is gone as well. I noticed it earlier today.

chomorro

Reaction score
well i tried su, then droidboot. In terminal emu and still no boot animation, anyoen know what the commands are to disable it? I can always try that maybe.

This is what the new battery icon looks like, its orange but im assuming its because its not fully charged? I like it anyways it looks good :)