Blue Energy themed BB v.1.1

xxdieselxx

Reaction score
ok this rocks, i didnt wipe , just a backup and eveything is smooth as hell and zero fc as of yet..thanks

donations on the way man good work

chomorro

Reaction score
^^I will test it for you as soon as its done dling. Fresh install of the rom so it doesnt bother me if i need to do a clean wipe again lol.

The download from my phone is a .html I renamed it with astro to .zip. Installed and works perfectly, strange thing on my reboot though, my boot animation was gone lol. Rebooting again to double check. But the battery icon looks SWEET thank you.

Confirmed my boot animation is gone lol, I was using petes boot animation activated through terminal emu. Now its just black screen, still boots up perfectly though. let me try re enabling it again.

Odd, there was only one folder and it shouldn't have touched the media folder, well, let me know if it works.

My boot is gone as well. I noticed it earlier today.

Maybe my boot animation dissapearance had nothing to do with the battery icon but the rom itself. I just never noticed sicne i hadnt rebooted since the fresh install.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I reboot all the time since I am constantly testing things out, but I always go do something else while the phone's booting..lol

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I reboot all the time since I am constantly testing things out, but I always go do something else while the phone's booting..lol

You should continue to program other nice things while the phone boots. Use your time wisely.

chomorro

Reaction score
^^Lol i have to leave my droid at home when i go out to dinner with my gf now since there is so much i can accomplish on my droid while waiting for food and not talking to her hahahha.

kygator1

Reaction score
Well not sure why i had problems I had bb 1.1 running installed through RM and it went down hill from there finally got to a back up and did a clean install from start did a wipe it works great now can see sd card and evrything.? love the look thankyou for your work and hope to see some tweeks in the future ,any idea why it wound't install my bb v 1.1 like everybody elses...

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Nice theme, too much blue for my taste, but good none the less.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You done saying hi to your wife yet? I would like this update. :p

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
just posted in the OP, will be on ROM Manager as soon as I finalize the CM page too.

chomorro

Reaction score
Nice theme, too much blue for my taste, but good none the less.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I thought the same until I tried it. Makes all the other menus so much more colorful. I will post up screen shots in a bit.

Not being a fan boy there was just much more to his theme then the shots posted. I was pleasently surprised ;)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just posted in the OP, will be on ROM Manager as soon as I finalize the CM page too.
I was kidding bro....but thank you VERY much.