Bionic ONLINE Scavenger Hunt!

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I kind of feel like I'm in the hatch in "Lost"... I'm going about my business while here at work, but ever 30 minutes, I have to come back to the website and make another entry before the time is up... sometimes I lose track of time and find my self panicking to get it entered before the time runs out

At least yours work at work. The computers where I work are so slow. And to top it off, when I try to submit my email, it doesn't go to the confirmation box that says I'm entered to win any devices. :icon_evil:

Renae

Reaction score
At least yours work at work. The computers where I work are so slow. And to top it off, when I try to submit my email, it doesn't go to the confirmation box that says I'm entered to win any devices. :icon_evil:

At least you are able to go to the website.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
steveninspokane
Reaction score
I need to talk to your guys sys admins, let them know to block this site for you. :) haha jk.

Anyways, I wonder how many people are actually playing this game? Hundreds? Thousands? Hundreds of Thousands? What do you guys think?

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's probably in the thousands... I'm hoping it's closer to something like 10 hahaha

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The website definitely seems laggier (word?) and buggier than it was over the weekend, probably a lot of people sitting at their desk "working" like me haha

cloud12077

Reaction score
The website definitely seems laggier (word?) and buggier than it was over the weekend, probably a lot of people sitting at their desk "working" like me haha

My work computer (at job 1) is slower than molasses and the website ran good over the weekend. Now at work (job 2) I have faster internet and my personal laptop and the website is really really laggy. I know it's not my computer or the internet. I think it is most definately their website or the amount of people on it.

If you guys are like me, you probably have the website running in the background :D

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My work computer (at job 1) is slower than molasses and the website ran good over the weekend. Now at work (job 2) I have faster internet and my personal laptop and the website is really really laggy. I know it's not my computer or the internet. I think it is most definately their website or the amount of people on it.

If you guys are like me, you probably have the website running in the background :D

Definitely have it open in a tab plus using an excel in case I lose track of time and not sure if I'm in a new 30 minutes or not ahahaha

View attachment 39938

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if it is the engineer in me or what, but I use excel wwaaayy more than I should... I have one that I have been entering the details from every time I buy a tank of gas (amount of gas, mileage, price/gal, total price, location, date) just for figuring fuel efficiency and as well as looking at how many miles I'm putting on my truck each month. I have an excel populated with the TV shows that I watch along with the date that any new episodes will be on or when a new season starts. I have an excel tracking all of my expenses each month that also calculates the total, most, least, and average I pay to each service/utility. At one point I had an excel weighing the pro's and con's of the phones I was considering as well as another for tablets. Did the same when I bought a new TV for my living, actually had a full "figure of merit" for it with differently weighted aspects and features... I guess it's just the best way for me to get my head around things sometimes.

Tacomatrd4x402

Reaction score
Ok so i know everyone has been talking about tips n tricks to this app but does anybody have anyway at all of getting a hold of some kind of customer support regarding this promotion? i got what seems to be a possible serious problem (for me at least). i was at 190 on my stats, this morning i went to play, app crashed n than when i reopened it was set to ZERO! all i really want to know is did i truely lose EVERYTHING ive done all weekend or did it get recorded? if i lost it all, heads are coming off! lol i really am gonna be pissed and i truely would like to contact some kind of support for this.

i have already emailed the app developer and am currently awaiting a reply
oh and i also called vz...they didnt even know what promotion im talking about so they were no help

Last edited: