Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Im confused. There is a timer. An Arrow pointing. Are we supposed to walk toward the arrow or drive? I mean no distance is given, or is the distance random as to where the target is? Sorry been a long weekend :/ I mean how are you supposed to get somewhere in 2 mins ...

Zregnier

Reaction score
Im confused. There is a timer. An Arrow pointing. Are we supposed to walk toward the arrow or drive? I mean no distance is given, or is the distance random as to where the target is? Sorry been a long weekend :/ I mean how are you supposed to get somewhere in 2 mins ...

Just walk or ride a bike, the farthest you'll have to go is 500-600 ft. I found that if you're within 200' you can 'grab' the machine.

On a side note, this is perhaps the lamest contest of all time and extremely annoying! The Google Maps one is horrible! You have to click about 500 times to get them all.

ohioDroid

Reaction score

The TV commercials show people running. That's how.

Or, use this internet version (great find, btw) and just click really fast and it's like you're running 10 mph!

The app doesn't work on my OG Droid, it crashes, but on here you follow the roads in your area to find the items pinpointed on the map. Click the street view arrows to move in one direction or another.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Takes deep breath .... ok.. after climbing numerous fences, passing thru peoples backyards, tromping thru the woods, gaining numerous splinters and mosquito bites alls I managed to get was the HDTV. Everything else wants me to go on private property or cross a river. You really need a huge open area to use the app. Im gonna try the online version. Wipes sweat from head..

Al Neri

Reaction score
Sounds like the online version is the easiest. Make sure you build the Droid first otherwise when you find all of the items (after an hour of trying to figure out wtf I am doing) for the 1st time you cannot enter to win.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Sounds like the online version is the easiest. Make sure you build the Droid first otherwise when you find all of the items (after an hour of trying to figure out wtf I am doing) for the 1st time you cannot enter to win.

I built the droid but even the online version, some of the targets are off the street and not being on the fastest computer just to go down the street takes forever... looks like gonna have to buy lol

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Takes deep breath .... ok.. after climbing numerous fences, passing thru peoples backyards, tromping thru the woods, gaining numerous splinters and mosquito bites alls I managed to get was the HDTV. Everything else wants me to go on private property or cross a river. You really need a huge open area to use the app. Im gonna try the online version. Wipes sweat from head..

LMAO!! Yea the online version is alot easier especially if you live in a very populated area. Unless say you're in DC and can use the Mall area. (the museums, the Washington Monument, etc is the Mall area) Its real wide open there.

GBH2

Reaction score
I built the droid but even the online version, some of the targets are off the street and not being on the fastest computer just to go down the street takes forever... looks like gonna have to buy lol

Someone (I forget who, or where I saw it) suggested that the online version is much easier if you put in a location that doesn't have much around, like the middle of a long highway. I am going to try that next time I try.

shawntew9935

Reaction score
I live in a subdivision by a river, first game I got them all just by driving a couple hundred feet except for one that I would have had to cross a river, but they also let me grab them within 400 feet not 100, was actually really easy. I started last night at midnight and did 2 games, so maybe I have a good chance in those 2 games.

Renae

Reaction score
Someone (I forget who, or where I saw it) suggested that the online version is much easier if you put in a location that doesn't have much around, like the middle of a long highway. I am going to try that next time I try.

Good idea I'll try that soon. I was getting sick of clicking down streets. I put in a home address and it made one of the bionic pieces on a street behind me, the only way to get to it though is a long detour through the city. I entered another address the next time.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

shawntew9935

Reaction score
Just tried the online one and it is actually quicker for me to just drive 300 feet to get them then clicking google maps 500 times.

OP
steveninspokane
Reaction score
I used Firefox for 2 of the online games, then switched to Chrome, with Chrome you can just hold down one of the arrow keys and on the mini map watch your guy move sooo much faster. So, I would suggest using Chrome.

Also, I drove around last night for 5 of the games, only almost crashed once and made a few drivers behind me pretty angry as I would come to almost a complete stop on the road just so I could grab the item. :) Only one guy had to actually drive around me.

But yeah, online mode gives you only a few minutes; 4 or 5 I think to get all 4 pieces, so trying different browsers might be a good idea.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Firefox keeps stalling when its time for me to find the prizes so I've been using....Internet Explorer...lol.

Will give Chrome a try. Might fire up Opera to see what it does.