Droid X Scavenger Hunt Now Official - Explorers, Take Your Mark!

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
#4 sounds like its in NYC....Good for me, I know how to get anywhere via subway :D

Droid X designate #4 has made it to the capital of the world. It has everything it needs here except a Metrocard.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
#4 sounds like its in NYC....Good for me, I know how to get anywhere via subway :D

Droid X designate #4 has made it to the capital of the world. It has everything it needs here except a Metrocard.
The hint that gives away NYC is the one about the birthplace of Stan Lee. I'm not so sure about that one.

I do know there's one in my state, I just don't know which part of the state, the clue gave no hint towards a location only a state.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score

The hint that gives away NYC is the one about the birthplace of Stan Lee. I'm not so sure about that one.

I do know there's one in my state, I just don't know which part of the state, the clue gave no hint towards a location only a state.
I didn't see that hint.. But NYC is the only place where Metrocards are used...so yeah

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Bet the certificate will be in Union Square (NYC)... Famous and crowded, so it would be a challenge to find it, but not as hard as it would be if it was in Time Square.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I wonder how security will react with people snooping around places in DC and NYC....

brando56894

Reaction score
I saw capital of the world and immediately thought DC (didnt see the "world" part last time lol). The closest one to me is either the one along I80 (depending where is, i looked an wikipedia and it starts in teaneck, NJ) or the one in NYC. Either way It would take me an hour to get to either of those places and surely it would be found by the time I got there.

diebold

Reaction score
Your numbers are wrong, #12 is Cleveland.

And it's ****ed some us over (like myself) who put up with driving out of our way during the initial tweets, getting hassled by the cops for "looking suspicious" while searching bushes for Droid Xs that have not even been placed anywhere, only to find out a week later that they won't place certificates until they give the final tweet with the GPS coords.

:icon_eek:

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

And it's ****ed some us over (like myself) who put up with driving out of our way during the initial tweets, getting hassled by the cops for "looking suspicious" while searching bushes for Droid Xs that have not even been placed anywhere, only to find out a week later that they won't place certificates until they give the final tweet with the GPS coords.

lol! i think they purposely made the first few clues very general, to avoid people searching for them yet.

ygohome

Reaction score

oh man, as soon as those gps coords are released look out! i can see a blood bath coming. lol. uber geeks fighter for the certificates when the all show up at the coords at the same time.

LOBO_2010

Reaction score
From the clue they gave I bet its in Penn Station. That's one place I know to get a Metro Card. Too bad I live too far to get there and join the fight...LOL :blackdroid:dancedroid:blackdroid:

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
DroidLanding: If you are in NYC, go to N 40 45.173 W 74 00.599 to find Droid X designate #4

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
DroidLanding Stop searching! Droid X designate #4 was recovered today at 4:35 on Pier 66 in NYC. Congratulations Francis Choung.