Bionic ONLINE Scavenger Hunt!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes to answer your question, the items are placed on the road out here. :)

EDIT: I live down the road, but when I use my actual address the items get placed on a few of the roads, it's the only reason I know, lol. Collected them all in about 5 seconds on my phone just tapping the grab button.

EDIT: Just drove down the road again and it must have been luck the first time I did the live version, because this time the Quadcopter was in the corn field. I wonder what the neighbors were thinking when I got out of the car and ran into the corn field quick...

Thanks for the mental image... and corresponding lol.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Thanks for the mental image... and corresponding lol.

Yea the first time I tried it with phone Im running around the neighbors backyards with my phone pointing in all directions.. was waiting for the cops to show up ... :blink:

cloud12077

Reaction score
Yea the first time I tried it with phone Im running around the neighbors backyards with my phone pointing in all directions.. was waiting for the cops to show up ... :blink:

Lol, country living means you get shot first and the cops get called second

OP
steveninspokane
Reaction score
Haha, some funny stuff.

Anyways, I wonder if your location will be any kind of factor when it comes to the drawings?

If not, then yeah, I just might start doing what you guys have done, beats scrolling through my neighborhood.

On a neater ( I don't think neater is a real word) note, I went by my house, and sure enough I am famous, I was standing in front of my house watering the plants when the Google van came by, haha.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Lol, country living means you get shot first and the cops get called second

Yea, the 2nd time when I went to the park and was led onto a farm I worried about that.. being shot with a shotgun with salt really isn't my idea of a fun time :D

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was at the beach earlier and got the tv. The next item was 2200ft off shore lol

And you didnt get it?? All you had to do was put the phone in your mouth and swim like a dog with your head above water....thats all...lol

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is going to sound insane, but when I type my email address in, it will not let me type an "m" for '.com'.

I have to copy an "m" in notepad and paste it in to enter my email address lol. Strangest thing I've ever seen. I'm using google chrome.

TeeX

Reaction score
haha love these stories!
I bolted out of my house running down the street in the rain with my phone up to my face. My son started yelling at my wife "what is he DOING?!!!"

haha he thought I went mental :icon_eek:

TeeX

Reaction score
also, and more importantly...

any idea WHEN they will announce the winners? It says there will be "4 winners each day for 4 days".

cloud12077

Reaction score
also, and more importantly...

any idea WHEN they will announce the winners? It says there will be "4 winners each day for 4 days".

I think the ToA said sometime around the 7th, 8th or 9th or September

EDIT: Just found it
" Winner Notification: All prizes will be awarded and winners will be contacted via email on or about September 9, 2011. Potential winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Affidavits will be sent via email and must be returned via email/fax and the original must be sent via mail. If any winner fails to comply with the above timeframe, if any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and, an alternate winner will be selected. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be awarded. A 1099 tax form will be submitted on behalf of any winner of any prize valued at $600 or more by Sponsor for the actual value of the prize awarded. Decisions of judges are final with respect to all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules."

Last edited:

GBH2

Reaction score
This is going to sound insane, but when I type my email address in, it will not let me type an "m" for '.com'.

I have to copy an "m" in notepad and paste it in to enter my email address lol. Strangest thing I've ever seen. I'm using google chrome.

You are not going insane :) The same thing happened to me - I was freaking out because I am pretty sure I submitted my first 7 or 8 wins without the "m" on. :( It must be a problem with Flash - I thought it was my keyboard at first, My "k" wasn't working either. I solved it exactly like you and copy/paste from notepad. I think the problem was there in Firefox also - I think that is why I switched over to Chrome, although it was late last night so I forget now.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

I had that same problem with Chrome or Opera. I've been chugging along with IE. I could never get copy and paste to work.

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
So you're saying theres going to be even LESS people entered in this contest because of a bug? Man we all might win lol.

Quick delete our posts!

OP
steveninspokane
Reaction score
Yeah, same thing with Chrome. I just copy and paste it in there. :)