Biggest disappointments with the D3

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In regards to your launcher pro issue, the first time I installed it, it acted funny. I uninstalled it and a day later I installed it again and all is great. MUCH better than the stock launcher.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JesterMX6

Reaction score
for the record, launcher pro was giving me fits so i uninstalled and reinstalled a few times with marginally better results. went to ADW and it worked great.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Yeah, the slow camera was my complaint as well. Has been that way with the D1, X, X2, and now the D3. That was one of the big things that drew me to the Thunderbolt. Camera is almost instant. I can open my camera and take a picture within the span of about 2 seconds.

JesterMX6

Reaction score
software, software, software. camera speed is all in the software. until motorola does something about that, all their phone cameras are going to suck. and i dont mean the app. i mean the actual camera firmware.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
All my emulator games went from a blue tint, to scratchy lines everywhere.
I have bad luck...lol

I tried multiple versions.

Silver Member
Reaction score
All my emulator games went from a blue tint, to scratchy lines everywhere.
I have bad luck...lol

I tried multiple versions.

scratchy lines? i just tried gensoid and it looks fantastic!

JesterMX6

Reaction score
yeah i just tried nesiod and snesiod and they're fine.

i dont emulate any N64 games though because they're only good with an analog stick :lol:

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah i just tried nesiod and snesiod and they're fine.

i dont emulate any N64 games though because they're only good with an analog stick :lol:
BT controller? but then you'd probably need a kickstand.

JesterMX6

Reaction score
the whole point is that i don't need to carry another piece of hardware with me.

if i want high end gaming i have my 3ds in my backpack

Silver Member
Reaction score
i'm going to have to see if playing emulators on the d3's keyboard is any better than the d2. the d1 was mostly acceptable as the keys were close enough together + dpad. but the d2 was near impossible to play anything fast paced.

sony really has something with their PS phone, but the specs need to improve. i'd gladly give up the keyboard for a gamepad.

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
How can I get the n64oid? I purchased it when it was on the market and it never came back

The_Rick_14

Reaction score
i'm going to have to see if playing emulators on the d3's keyboard is any better than the d2. the d1 was mostly acceptable as the keys were close enough together + dpad. but the d2 was near impossible to play anything fast paced.

sony really has something with their PS phone, but the specs need to improve. i'd gladly give up the keyboard for a gamepad.

So true. I feel like I wouldn't mind a huge thick battery if I could play games on it well for extended periods of time.