big problem with motorola droid 1

OhMatty3

Reaction score
I appologize if this is in the wrong place.

About a month ago I decided to download MIUI to my Droid to replace the old ROM. It worked great for a while then one day I woke up and my phone said I had no service. I turned it off and back on and my service came back, but no internet connection. So once again I turned it off and back on, but this time the phone had no service or internet connection. Instead, everytime I left the lock screen an error would pop up that said "android.process has stopped unexpectedly" then gave me the option of "ok" or "force close" (I believe those were the options). Obviously force close is the only option, but as soon as you click force close about 2 seconds later the error pops right back up. I have no idea what to do. I do not have access to my recovery, and I cannot get into any screen other than the black with white letters "bootloader" screen to even attempt a restore.

I want to restore this phone back to stock rom and settings so I have it just in case my iPhone goes out on me.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thedroidstr

Reaction score
If you can get into bootloader just sbf back to stock easy as pie

OP
O

OhMatty3

Reaction score
how might i go about this? do you know of a link to a step by step guide?

OP
O

OhMatty3

Reaction score
alright thank you. I'll give that a shot. ill let you know how it goes.

thanks again!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love MIUI, but back on my old D1 I used to have random issues on it (and sometimes other roms) from time to time. Yes I would be using it great for 2 days then it totally crashes itself. I dono... That's not really a droid issue though, its a hacked droid issue.