Best ICS Rom for Bionic

slamanna212

Reaction score
Im tired of waiting, i want ICS on my bionic. 2 Questions:

1. What is the most complete/best rom for the bionic

2. Can i run it in the safe system in safestrap and use it as my everyday use rom?

Scimino

Reaction score
IMO I do not like those roms u have listed. I like CM9 the most. I think i got it off droid hive. Someone correct me if im wrong. The only issue i have with cm9 is I cant watch netflix. Pretty sure all ics roms have video errors.....for the bionic that is. Gummy rom 9.0.0 works well also. Since i updated to 904 the cm9 roms works great. No data drops.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

deduct

Reaction score
I like gummy 1.0. Video recording does not work on it. But that's the only thing that I use that does not work yet.

sent from my iced bionic

Abbreviations

Reaction score
Gummy v1.0 really stable data and everything. Only bad thing is no video recording. But in my opinion it's the best ICS Rom for the Bionic.

HavoC

Reaction score
yeah I'd also say gummy 1.0 has been the most reliable for me, data has been great on it compared to the others. The main thing holding all the ICS roms back has been the lack of hardware acceleration, something that probably won't be solved until Motorola releases an official OTA ICS update for the bionic.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

scottdog129

Reaction score
Im currently on Eclipse. How do I get to Gummy 1.0? I really want ICS!!!!

deduct

Reaction score
Im currently on Eclipse. How do I get to Gummy 1.0? I really want ICS!!!!

Just google gummy 1.0. I believe that's how I found it. It is good. But you will come across force closing of apps and the occasional phone lockup because of the hard ware acceleration problems.

Sent from my eclipsed bionic

kac8866

Reaction score
Video recording doesn't work on any Bionic ICS ROM. Also hdmi doesn't work either.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

donfish06

Reaction score
I was on cm9 yesterday and was getting 4mbps download speed w 3 bars if 4g. I flashed AOKP nightly 4/24 this morning and am reaching almost 19. uploadfromtaptalk1335442401730.png

I'm hoping I can keep that kind of signal strength. AOKP is my favorite because of the customability. There are way more options in the AOKP Rom control than CM9 or Gummy.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums