best all around

Droid 51

Reaction score
I'm looking for the best all around battery, speed and customization in a ics rom on safestrap so any input would b great plus can any rom b flashed with safe strap or just certain ones the reason I ask is I would like to flash miui using safe strap if I can

Last edited:

deduct

Reaction score
I am running rag3 right now and love it. I was bumped to 1.2 when I flashed ics and this from has granted me 1.25. Its a blur based rom, and It is smooth and stable. I also like motoicsbean, another blur based rom.

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
Well can u tell me about the safe strap question as far as can I flash any rom on safe strap or just certain ones

deduct

Reaction score
Most of the ics roms use safe strap, and for some you can flash with either ss or bs. I personally stay away from any that use bootstrap. Ss is much safer IMO.

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
I agree much safer It just I have flashed the miui on my D2 DX and DX2 and I really liked it but I also enjoy CM9 type roms also but I'm still trying to figure out what is good on battery and data connection

deduct

Reaction score
Droid 51 said:
I agree much safer It just I have flashed the miui on my D2 DX and DX2 and I really liked it but I also enjoy CM9 type roms also but I'm still trying to figure out what is good on battery and data connection

With the exception of the jb roms, I never lose data on ics.

Aldroid33

Reaction score
I am running rag3 right now and love it. I was bumped to 1.2 when I flashed ics and this from has granted me 1.25. Its a blur based rom, and It is smooth and stable. I also like motoicsbean, another blur based rom.
I like Rag3, but I can't get my corporate email to work. Does it work for you?

deduct

Reaction score
Aldroid33 said:
I like Rag3, but I can't get my corporate email to work. Does it work for you?

I could not either. I use ' hotmail' its in play store.

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
deduct said:

Do u have a copy of the rag rom the place I looked is down or removed from the drop box