1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

flashing cm9 ics ROM from eclipse 3.0 using safe strap

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by thatguyry87, Jun 24, 2012.

1. thatguyry87

thatguyry87 New Member

Was wondering do I just use the same method as used to flash eclipse ROM to my phone to flash the cm 9 ics ROM using safe strap? Also I read it said to make sure Google doesn't reload my setting how do I do that? Thanks for any help
  2. AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006 New Member

Is it the Cm9 based off the ICS leak? If not, you should be able too boot it just fine using normal methods. I dont bother with safestrap, causes more problems than it helps.
  3. thatguyry87

thatguyry87 New Member

It it from here http://www.droidhive.com/forums/ind...-cm9-unofficial-bionic-ics-404-r11-nightlies/
    I downloaded the zip file for the update for this one posted yesterday. Is this the one based off the leak? If so how would I go about flashing it? And if it isn't than how do I do it using "normal methods"

Search tags for this page

cm9 eclipse

flash eclipse with safe strap on s4