Best Normal Droid Bionic ICS Rom

I

iTz_I3urn

Hello, i wanted to know what is the best classic droid bionic ICS rom. I need a link also if possible. I need it to be a daily rom (4g/3g and wifi working and be able to receive calls and give calls)

OP
B

bens42608

I'd like to know this as well but from what I've read it seemed add though none of the rooms are completely solid-usually the video camera doesn't work...I can't justify upgrading to a ROM that will just cause me to break things on my flawless device

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Im really getting P.O about 4.0 ICS they keep delaying it and im not happy about this at all

OP
B

bens42608

Well Ur not alone.there's about a million people that feel the same .it doesn't seem like were gonna be getting it anytime soon tho so i'm just preparing to have gingerbread forever.in all honesty to my bionic he's been running who good that I don't see how Ics could really improve it much.chances are it'll just give us a bunch of new bugs to worry about

OP
B

bens42608

nope.my OG Droid was rooted/overclocked/tweaked but I haven't had a reason to root my bionic.it already runs super fast.it's a simple device toi root....I just see absolutely no reason to

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

You must love your bionic just the way it is.. mine is rooted and stocked i dont run any roms on it i have it rooted to just be rooted

OP
B

bens42608

Multiple post admittance-digging foot correct answer

Guidot, I wanna use safe strap just to see what Ics feels like then I wanna delete it all, UN root my phone, and just come back to exactly the way my phone is right now.could you please tell me how to do that?

Much appreciated.