Best deal when buying the droid Maxx?

Bammers

Reaction score
Where has the best deal been found when buying the Maxx so far? I am not finding anything great out there and Costco doesn't appear to have it yet.

REDdawn6

Reaction score
Upgrade price at Walmart is $249, also at WM you only pay tax on purchase price not full retail price like everywhere else.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Upgrade price at Walmart is $249, also at WM you only pay tax on purchase price not full retail price like everywhere else.

You must live in California. In New York I have only paid tax on the subsidized price at Verizon and Best Buy. It's like buying a car here. We only pay sales tax on the difference between the negotiated price and the trade-in. It was the same in PA when I lived there.

jfriend33

Reaction score
Comcast offers any customer either $10 off their comcast bill for a year, or $100 visa debit card by mail. Both take two months to activate.

Contract is on phone only and is no different than regular verizon contract. Must purchase through comcast promotions. New device fee is the same. Fed ex 2 day shipping is included.

If you paired this with the moto trade up rebate, that's a droid maxx for 99 bucks.

Sent from my XT1080m using Droid Forums

Clamshell

Reaction score
Droid Sale at Verizon

Maxx for 199 on contract.

499. off contract. Just announced today 10-17

Ultra and Mini also on sale. Check it out. Anyone want to give me their upgrade? Or upgrade and sell me the Maxx? Let's make a deal.

quizzard

Reaction score
FYI, if you have a Best Buy credit card you can purchase it at Best Buy and use the 18 month 0% financing. It is $749 but they will price match Verizon's $499 sale price.

Make sure to pay it off before the 18 months are up. For me it is about $30 a month.