Best place to buy

Droid592

Reaction score
Some will and some wont i doubt amazon will because they are already passing on a pretty discount but it wouldn't hurt to call and ask.

gunit34328

Reaction score
I just called fry's and the guy in the mobile dept said that the upgrade price was $250. Was the $190 price just a promotion that just expired or is it a regional thing? I called the frys at manhattan beach.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Gimic26

Reaction score
I just called fry's and the guy in the mobile dept said that the upgrade price was $250. Was the $190 price just a promotion that just expired or is it a regional thing? I called the frys at manhattan beach.

I'm guessing it was a promotion for last week only. I was so excited to get the phone at that price I didn't think to ask about that. Though it was mentioned that every Fry's was selling it at the same price.

gunit34328

Reaction score
Eap have you decided where you're going to buy the phone from?

OP
eap369

eap369

Reaction score
Gunit still don't but im thinking of maybe just sticking with my bionic it has basically the same specs just a 1ghz processor vs 1.2 and I should be getting ics in a month there's already alpha versions working. Maybe later if it goes on sale again I might get tempted but I also read asus the company that made the transformer quad core processor is planning on coming out with s quad core phone early next year that should b pushing over 2ghz easy so not sure now

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yen2Kay

Reaction score
mm same boat in buying this phone soon, no way am I paying $300 for this though,...so been waiting for some deals and went window shopping today to Best Buy and radio shack. Had better luck @ radio shack, their stores will ONLY price match their online price, which is good since its $240 online and you dont have to wait 2+ weeks for it to be shipped. Sadly the store I went to doesnt have it in stock bahah. . .

gunit34328

Reaction score
I'm guessing it was a promotion for last week only. I was so excited to get the phone at that price I didn't think to ask about that. Though it was mentioned that every Fry's was selling it at the same price.

i was pretty excited myself when i saw that price. $190 is such a good deal compared to the $250 from vzw.

i think i might purchase it from wirefly.com they sell the phone for $250 for upgrades and dont charge tax which is nice since I would have to pay $60 extra. im going to wait to see if they have a new years promotion before i pull the trigger. they had a christmas promotion (since expired) where you would get $25 off ANY phone.

gunit34328

Reaction score
Saw the post on the main page and ordered it from wifefly for $230 with NO tax! Best option atm. If you order over the phone just be aware that the sales rep will kept trying to sell you accessories that you might not want. I just said that I bought the accessories already ahead of time to make the process move along faster. Just make sure they don't try to slip in premium voicemail. Had to callback and tell them to remove. Besides that, I recommend wirefly.