Best Buy & The Bionic?

GreenAcid

Reaction score
Is Best buy going to Carry this? I'm looking to get it the day after launch.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I called my local best buy yesterday (or day before) and I don't know if I spoke with just a misinformed sales person or what, but she told me "We don't have an exact date, just next month sometime." I'm guessing misinformed. I'd call or go into your local best buy and ask.

OP
GreenAcid

GreenAcid

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm planning on doing that later today when they open. and seeing if I can get one preordered

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Is Best buy going to Carry this? I'm looking to get it the day after launch.

Oh yea, and she said they weren't taking preorders ..lol sorry forgot to mention that. Usually when Best Buy takes pre-orders, we hear about it a week or two in advance.. this may have something to do with Radio Shack beginning to sell Verizon phones, maybe they want to start Radio Shack off with a flagship phone first, but this is purely speculation.

OP
GreenAcid

GreenAcid

Reaction score
Damnit. Well. I live in a VERY small community in Nor Cal, and mainly old people, so I'm HOPING I will find one on Friday since that's my only day off to go get one.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Damnit. Well. I live in a VERY small community in Nor Cal, and mainly old people, so I'm HOPING I will find one on Friday since that's my only day off to go get one.

Can always order it online... but if your in such a small community, I don't see you having a problem finding one.

shakobe33

Reaction score
Yes. I work at a best buy in the phoenix area and can confirm my store received 10 bionics this morning.

OP
GreenAcid

GreenAcid

Reaction score
I Called mine this afternoon, and the chick said that they were either getting them this evening or Early tomorrow morning and that They were NOT taking preorders, but since I live 30min away from them, They would POSSIBLY reserve one for me, for Friday.

Here's to hoping I guess.

shawntew9935

Reaction score
I am in NC and no best buys in greensboro, Raleigh, or Fayetteville had them today.  Even though yesterday one in raleigh told me they had them in the back and when I called today they said they had never got the shipment, so make of that what you will.  And one guy said the whole of best buy had only gotten 1000 phones so each store was only getting like 2.

slcawley

Reaction score
yes!

I just got back from my Best Buy and they only recd one Bionic in today and they saved it for me. Im LOVING it, except for the fact that I can't sync Facebook with my phone contacts. I like the facebook pics to be the contact's pic, and unlike my Droid X (which i loved) there is no "link contact" button. There's a "join" button but it's joining my google contacts and im not liking it one bit!!! HELP!!!