Best Buy Pre-Order ...

jr313

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten a call. And yeah, I meant the number. You're in Jersey, and I'm in NYC, so I'm just being thorough.

Im in Detroit, MI and i can give you the number to my BB here if youd like to call em..i was the first in line at my BB when the preorders started and have been waiting paitently..heres the # 1-734-287-4807 its in Taylor, MI give em a call

U hear me knockn? Let me in!

droiddon817

Reaction score
I was told that if I receive a phone call its bad news. Well I got a call and the Rep said they had no info and its still on for tomorrow and if not hell call back. No call

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
E

eklipsephil

Reaction score
im soooo happy i decided not to pre order from those bozos
nobody who pre-ordered has lost or gained anything by doing so, so while we thank you for that valued input, why dont you go back to trolling the release date thread since this was a question to people who did pre-order.

motty69

Reaction score
nobody who pre-ordered has lost or gained anything by doing so, so while we thank you for that valued input, why dont you go back to trolling the release date thread since this was a question to people who did pre-order.

People who preordered did loose one thing, the ability to spend that $50 anywhere but Best Buy.

Sent from my Eris

fishfood

Reaction score

I'm thankful they only do 2 year contacts cause I would've pre ordered.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Me too... actually showed up at the store to preorder . VERY glad they didn't let me... although I'm still waiting not-so-patiently for it to come out. At least they threw us a bone and released the Xoom today... didn't they?

OP
E

eklipsephil

Reaction score

People who preordered did loose one thing, the ability to spend that $50 anywhere but Best Buy.

Sent from my Eris

It's fully refundable ... and who can't find something to buy in best buy??? ... I know that's not the point but still.

rage151

Reaction score
I would use the fact that they have $50 of mine tied up indefinately to leverage something out of them. Like a $25 gift card or something. They will probably just offer a $50 refund, but one could still try to get some $$$ out of them.

jr313

Reaction score
So has anyone that didnt recieve a call from BB go in today to pick up their phone?

U hear me knockn? Let me in!

Reaction score

Sent from my Eris

It's fully refundable ... and who can't find something to buy in best buy??? ... I know that's not the point but still.

This^ - They confirmed my $50 was fully refundable.

OP
E

eklipsephil

Reaction score
Spoke with mobil guy he said they have the phone but can't sell. I said wtf thanks for the notice and he said blame the Xoom

OP
E

eklipsephil

Reaction score
At this point I don't have a clue. I know the guy was just as mad as me bc he has one on order too.