Best Buy Pre-Order ...

eklipsephil

Reaction score
Just curious if any of the people who pre-ordered, like myself, have received any phone calls/emails saying the phone won't be available tomorrow for pickup. I received such a phone call on the 13th when they had said i could pickup the 14th.

Arachnidus

Reaction score
Just curious if any of the people who pre-ordered, like myself, have received any phone calls/emails saying the phone won't be available tomorrow for pickup. I received such a phone call on the 13th when they had said i could pickup the 14th.
Haven't gotten any such call.

jr313

Reaction score
I recieved a call while at work and missed it but listened to the VM and they told me that my preordered Thunderbolt wont be available for pick up tomarrow and that they dont have a release date, and not to make a trip to the store...RUINED MY DAY

ace198

Reaction score
Thats wried i haven't got a call at all this whole time and when per-oder at bb he said i would get when comes out

OP
E

eklipsephil

Reaction score
yeah i find it weird. obviously im in doubt hearing others got called but when i went by there today to pickup some stuff i ordered offline, the mobile lady said i should get a call if its not tomorrow ... so more of the same i guess ...

ace198

Reaction score
i guess we will find out tomorrow to sad again no cell there:reddroid:

Arachnidus

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten a call. And yeah, I meant the number. You're in Jersey, and I'm in NYC, so I'm just being thorough.

atpjoe

Reaction score
I was the first to preorder at my BB and I haven't gotten any calls ever. They're a joke.

Sent from my GSBv1.6-ERIS using DroidForums App

Arachnidus

Reaction score
Still haven't gotten a call. Still gonna go tomorrow and check it out. If this is true, I'll be disappointed on so many levels.