It's Sunday, 2/6... Who went to Best Buy?

wmnomore

Reaction score
buy back ends on 2/12. asked about it today as i am interested in getting this. She said tuff titties on getting it for free after the 12th.

Sal

Reaction score
Already preordered the other day. Just called bb's 888 number. A mobile consultant told me 2 things.

1. That the pick up day will be announced officially in this Sundays bb circular.

2. I would indeed be able to buy it at full price if I chose not to use my month to month galaxy tab line to upgrage with a new 2 yesr contract. In the store, they said I'd have buy the thunderbolt on contract or they wont sell it to me.

Does anyone know whats true.

Sara77

Reaction score
I really hope they publicize it in the circular on Sunday... I am so sick of waiting around! Someone needs to.get.their hands on a leaked ad line they did with the pre-order! :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dchawk82

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered mine at BB and they said it was still on track to be a monday release. I'm supposed to get a call on sunday to set up an appointment. Lets hope they're right since I live 2 hours from a BB and won't be able to pick it up any day soon besides monday.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Woodstorm

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered mine at BB and they said it was still on track to be a monday release. I'm supposed to get a call on sunday to set up an appointment. Lets hope they're right since I live 2 hours from a BB and won't be able to pick it up any day soon besides monday.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Sooo... They stealing them?

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

eklipsephil

Reaction score
buy back ends on 2/12. asked about it today as i am interested in getting this. She said tuff titties on getting it for free after the 12th.
Buy back for mobile devices doesn't end until the 26th of this month ...

MIUI'd OG Droid

detox

Reaction score
So now that we know the full price may be as high as $750 who still wants it. Im still leaning towards it

sent from my X

detox

Reaction score
@droid_life on twitter
Hearing word that the TBolt won't be $749 after all. Cross those fingers.

What's the damn secret? C'mon HTC/Verizon/Best Buy give us the price already. Its bad enough we don't have a release date but at least let us know what the damage is!

sent from my X

bigdad63

Reaction score
480 X 800 yestertech lcd screen (lower resolution than the D1 @ 854 X480). Not retina, not super amoled, not amoled, not s-lcd, just plain old fashioned lcd. Everyone's ok with that? The next phone after my dream phone? I.D.T.S.! I feel like they're trying to pull a fast one.
HTC Thunderbolt and LG Revolution official on Verizon (updated) -- Engadget
According to this it's super lcd

Just check the HTC site specs. I can also post the response I received after emailing HTC where they very nicely explained to me the differences between slcd and lcd and then said that the lcd screen on the TB would still be very nice (this was about 8 days ago). Both statements were straight from the horses mouth. But don't take my word for it, the email link is right on the HTC website and they are pretty quick to respond. :)

wmnomore

Reaction score
Buy back for mobile devices doesn't end until the 26th of this month ...

MIUI'd OG Droid

You are correct. I saw the flyer and it said through 2/12. I guess that was for tv's only. I also found out yesterday that it's the 26th. It had better come out before then. Or else;)