Battery problem

Raydee35

Reaction score
All of the sudden the battery on my Razr is dying fast. So I go into the battery info to see what is causing the drain and it says RILD is sucking 55% of the battery in 1 hour. Does anyone know what RILD is?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
All of the sudden the battery on my Razr is dying fast. So I go into the battery info to see what is causing the drain and it says RILD is sucking 55% of the battery in 1 hour. Does anyone know what RILD is?

See this thread.

OP
R

Raydee35

Reaction score
I often check to see what processes are eating my battery and today is the first time I have ever saw this RILD. My phone went from fully charged to 70% in one hour and I didn't make a single phone call this morning. Something is not right.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score

Raydee35, there is a thread on the Motorola Support Forum discussing the same issue with RILD. According to the Motorola Representative and a couple of users, a power off of the phone usually solves the issue.

OP
R

Raydee35

Reaction score
Thanks I did try that and there was no difference. I am going to try that along with a recharge and see what happens.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thanks I did try that and there was no difference. I am going to try that along with a recharge and see what happens.

Power the phone off and fully recharge to 100, then use it until you receive the low battery message, then power of and charge to 100% again. This should resolve you battery issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk