Baseball Score Keeping App?

blumer

Reaction score
Hi, Karen,

Yes, it is. If you have questions, I'd be happy to help if you'll e-mail me at [email protected] (or you can ask here, but I may not see it for a while).

-Ryan

cadetevon

Reaction score
I just DL'd and bought the 6-4-3 app. I look forward to seeing how well I like it.

When I get home I'll test it out a bit by "scoring" a game from a pencil/paper scorebook.

Does anyone know if a play can be corrected? Like maybe I score a batted ball as a hit, but later decide that, really, it was an error.

Thanks!

blumer

Reaction score
Hi, cadetevon,

At the moment, you can undo stuff by pressing the Back key so long as you haven't advanced to the next batter yet. Going back to any point in time to edit a play is something I'm working on this winter to add with the next update.

Hope you like the app--e-mail me at [email protected] if you have questions or ideas for other features you'd like to see added.

-Ryan

Fulano

Reaction score
Batter Up! isn't as full featured as iScore, but it's only $1.99 and there's a free demo version you can try out as well.

chpalatinus

Reaction score
EasyScore

Not an app, but an online baseball scoring tool can be found at Easyscore. It will run on iPads and any browser on an Android phone.