1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

backing up contact pictures

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by rshackleford, Jan 21, 2010.

1. rshackleford

rshackleford New Member

I am using the default email client talking to Exchange. I also have it set to sync my contacts with that account as well.
    Every few days the email settings disappear and I have to reconfigure the email client again. This has been mentioned often in the droid forums on motorola's site and apparently its a known issue with no fix. While it is annoying, I can live with reconfiguring the mail client but the really annoying part is that all my pictures that I have attached to contacts are gone and I have to go through and set them all up again.
    So it there any way to backup the images attached to contacts so when I lose my email settings (hopefully that gets fixed soon) I will not lose my contact images.