Axi0m 2.4 by DroidTh3ory

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
Nice! If you are in the video making mood, can you get some shots of opening the market and navigating around a bit. Open the camera and close it, open text messaging/settings/the dialer/email etc - just so I can see how the normal day to day stuff works. I want to see if there are speed increases there as well. Thanks!
just posted another video. im using pocket cam so i cant leave it down on a surface and get it in focus at the same time : /

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Franco is no good for my phone. Did see the majestic battery life like others talk about. IMO 1.4.0 is rockin for me. Calibrating battstats now on it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Htown315

Reaction score
Franco is no good for my phone. Did see the majestic battery life like others talk about. IMO 1.4.0 is rockin for me. Calibrating battstats now on it

My phones loves the lean kernel with the 180 slot. Just flashed the exp 1.4.1 ;)

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
IMO said 1.5 out tomorrow. Looking forward to that o e

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the current specs are on the stock kernal (apex v5) and what governor is being used?

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the current specs are on the stock kernal (apex v5) and what governor is being used?

its OCed to 1.35 but boots at 1.2. has a built in underclock. GPU OCed to 384mhz. governers are conservative, ondemand, interactive, hotplug, performance, powersave, and usespace. thats just off the top of my head so there may be more details im missing

Art Vandelay

Reaction score
its OCed to 1.35 but boots at 1.2. has a built in underclock. GPU OCed to 384mhz. governers are conservative, ondemand, interactive, hotplug, performance, powersave, and usespace. thats just off the top of my head so there may be more details im missing

Thanks. I'm really looking for a kernal with interactiveX governor this way I don't have to use setcpu and set a profile up. Any recommendations?

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm really looking for a kernal with interactiveX governor this way I don't have to use setcpu and set a profile up. Any recommendations?

i think Faux123's kernel uses interactiveX and when i used his it was pretty good. i have been stickin with apex for the past 2 weeks-or-so so i havnt used it in a while. Apex v5 goes really well with this rom. ive heard that Francos kernels go well also.

[Kernel]LTE[3.0.14]ICS4.0.2/3/UV,GPU+CPU OC,CIFS,SLQB,OTG(v0.0.6)[Dec-31] - RootzWiki

x25064

Reaction score
Can someone please post up the link to download 2.4 since DT pulled them from his main page?

x25064

Reaction score
excellent. Thank you so much. Such a shame this will be no more.