How to get the Axiom Crossbreed ROM on my GNex?

diggy488

Reaction score
Just to add my $.02 it would take some wizard type stuff to get me away from Axiom roms. Truly has everything I want in a rom. ONLY complaint is my battery life isn't that great. I think I just have to find the right kernel for my phone, otherwise no one can compete with him!

OP
N

nvitone23

Reaction score
I did it!! Thanks for all the help everyone, I really appreciate it! :)

Radio seems a little better and battery life is great so far!

bwillie

Reaction score
Now start having some fun and make it your own!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

otter34

Reaction score
I couldn't use it for long, unfortunately! I flashed the 4.04 radios for the nexus and had reception issues where I had none before w/ another person's ROM. Literally sitting in my chair at home where I always did before I had problems. I restored a nandroid of a different ROM to continue the conversation.

Also, one thing I like about a different ROM is that when you are typing you can select the keyboard easily from the pulldown menu. With the droid I used to be able to long press an area and select keyboards, but I couldn't w/ this ROM. Maybe I'll come back in a few days because I never thought I'd want to use anything else!

thesoldier

Reaction score
I couldn't use it for long, unfortunately! I flashed the 4.04 radios for the nexus and had reception issues where I had none before w/ another person's ROM. Literally sitting in my chair at home where I always did before I had problems. I restored a nandroid of a different ROM to continue the conversation.

Also, one thing I like about a different ROM is that when you are typing you can select the keyboard easily from the pulldown menu. With the droid I used to be able to long press an area and select keyboards, but I couldn't w/ this ROM. Maybe I'll come back in a few days because I never thought I'd want to use anything else!

You know ROMs and radios are independent of each other. If you were were having signal issues you could just flash an older radio.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Verro84

Reaction score
Is there a direct link for Axiom Patient Zero (4.0.4)? It says I'm not authorized to download the file

Verro84

Reaction score
Got (Zero Patient) but I'm having an issue with play store. Nothing will download and I get a error -101 I installed getready.zip and wiped data/cache like it said to. Any suggestions? I tried it about 7 times already

chewy74

Reaction score
The servers have been offline for a few days and will be until DroidTh3ory takes care of some personal business. He's had a death in the family so he's taken a leave of absence.

What build of PZ are you running? I think build 18 had a Google play issue, but release of PZ M1 resolves that and is the most recent PZ build

A couple of the members have thrown up mirrors for the rom downloads here

http://www.droidhive.com/forums/in...-phase-two-testing/page__st__8420#entry26119

Got (Zero Patient) but I'm having an issue with play store. Nothing will download and I get a error -101 I installed getready.zip and wiped data/cache like it said to. Any suggestions? I tried it about 7 times already

Last edited: