[Auto] Root and Unroot for HTC Thunderbolt!

ktech11

Reaction score
I used that method too. It worked great!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jlegendh

Reaction score
I recieve a "bypassing" message in the [TP] phase of the parsing phase and its not getting rooted? This happens the first and second time the phone goes into this phasing... am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
I recieve a "bypassing" message whenever I am updating in the [TP] installation phase and its not getting rooted? This happens the first and second time updating file phases... am I doing something wrong?

Why are you using that way there is a 3 step easyroot system that is much easier and works

jlegendh

Reaction score
I recieve a "bypassing" message whenever I am updating in the [TP] installation phase and its not getting rooted? This happens the first and second time updating file phases... am I doing something wrong?

Why are you using that way there is a 3 step easyroot system that is much easier and works

Do you have a link to this?

wooddale

Reaction score

Here is the link (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/th...dated-easy-root-available-3-step-process.html) Download the files get the drivers. It has step by step instructions as you do it. If you look around you can also find them and print them out. It will take you awhile to downloiad thew rar be patient.

jlegendh

Reaction score

Here is the link (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/th...dated-easy-root-available-3-step-process.html) Download the files get the drivers. It has step by step instructions as you do it. If you look around you can also find them and print them out. It will take you awhile to downloiad thew rar be patient.

Thanks... Will this work If i have recently updated my phone with the latest OTA update?

wooddale

Reaction score

Thanks... Will this work If i have recently updated my phone with the latest OTA update?
I dont think so but either will the other one. Your gonna need to find the froyo radio and go back I dont think anybody has got a root for GB yet Ill.ck. You are talking the stock.GB OTA

jlegendh

Reaction score

I dont think so but either will the other one. Your gonna need to find the froyo radio and go back I dont think anybody has got a root for GB yet Ill.ck. You are talking the stock.GB OTA

Yeah Right now Im running v2.2.1 and software number 1.12.605.6

wooddale

Reaction score

Yeah Right now Im running v2.2.1 and software number 1.12.605.6

Wow I dont even know if you can go back I can ask Droid Does he will know.

jlegendh

Reaction score

wooddale

Reaction score

jlegendh

Reaction score
looks like i spoke too soon... market is not updating anymore. is there a way to wipe data/cache manually on the TB?

wooddale

Reaction score
looks like i spoke too soon... market is not updating anymore. is there a way to wipe data/cache manually on the TB?

Cache but not data at least Wait if your stock cant you just do a factory reset from systems