[Auto] Root for OSX

ryann

Reaction score
[Auto] Root for HTC Thunderbolt (OSX)

Jefftech7 has posted a video on Youtube showing how to root your HTC Thunderbolt on OSX. It's very simple, he explains the whole process in the video. I do not take credit for anything on the video, I am just sharing this link with other Mac users who need a way to root. Good luck :)

[video=youtube;O71p--h-_pI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O71p--h-_pI]YouTube - [AUTO] How to root your HTC Thunderbolt on Mac OS X[/video]

UPDATE: I just rooted my HTC Thunderbolt using this video and it worked perfectly.

msuperbauer

Reaction score
Alright so theres 2 links on his downloas page? Do I choose the top or bototm one.. Also is it normal for it to take like 4 hours? (thats what my computer says for time left?? Thanks!!

jimmyk1775

Reaction score
be sure to delete the file from the sd card when done or you wont be able to get into recovery...just wants to keep flashing the update

jefftech7

Reaction score

jefftech7

Reaction score
Also I don't check this often. So its best to message me on youtube or my site.

I do like this site though allot better then XDA!

jimmyk1775

Reaction score
hey jeff,quick question.. is the software that i flash(p0 file) is that the new radio update? the reason i ask is because i flashed that new ruu update (25 MEG ) file .. is there a difference?