Auto end gone too?

KenWK

Reaction score
After whining about the "Charge Only" USB option having been removed I'm back for another round, only now its auto end that's gone from the lastest update also. Right? Or am I just missing it?

I used to have my browser and other things that might have been accessing the internet while in the background in the auto end list and never saw any problems.

I'm not sure if this accounts for the reduced battery life I seem to have since the upgrade, which I was hoping might get better with time . . . but alas.

Am I wrong in thinking this is yet another seemingly good thing they're done away with?

Oy

vdubnut

Reaction score
I've wondered the same thing.... Why they got rid of it I don't know. I'm sure there's an app you can get to perform the same function, but it's annoying that they removed the native function

wheeler062505

Reaction score
vdubnut said:
I've wondered the same thing.... Why they got rid of it I don't know. I'm sure there's an app you can get to perform the same function, but it's annoying that they removed the native function

Yeah I drove myself nuts looking for it after I downloaded the upgrade and did an FDR. I finally gave up.