Task Manager - ICS .232

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by dkend99, Aug 29, 2012.

1. dkend99

dkend99 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I flashed .232 onto my Bionic a few days ago and overall I'm really happy with it. I have a dumb question that I can't seem to figure out though. On GB I used the stock Task Manger app to auto-end lots of apps which seemed to work really well and improve battery life. Now that I'm on .232 I've noticed that there isn't a stock TM app and without it I can't figure out how to auto-end running apps that I don't want running in the background. I've heard that the built in task manager is supposed to take care of it, but when i check on the running apps there seems to be a lot of apps running that shouldn't be, several of which I've never used. If anyone has any input on this I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. Battle_Chimera

Ratings:
    +1
    Go into settings, developer options, and check the box "don't keep activities" not sure if that's exactly what your looking for but I thought id share.

3. rduckwor

rduckwor Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Long press on the "HOME" key in any screen will bring up recent apps. Swipe them away.

RMD

4. tjk629

tjk629 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    Current Phone Model:
    NEXUS 6
    You don't really need a task manager. Android will auto end apps as it sees fit. If you really want to clear things up, you can download an app called fast reboot. It simulates a reboot without the wait time.

Search tags for this page
auto end tasks on ics
bionic task manager
droid bionic built in app killer
droid bionic has an task manager icon
droid bionic recent apps

droid bionic task manager

ics task manager

task manager bionic
where is the task manager on the droid bionic
where task manager on droid bionic