How do you operate your GNex?

• I'm staying stock for a while or forever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm rooted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frito47300

Reaction score
Stock. Last phone, a Fascinate, was rooted. When 2.3 was pushed, the phone locked up and never worked again so I want to avoid a repeat. Love this phone. Works just fine as is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
I rooted after about 5 days. Though, stock ICS is great as is. I am just a tinkerer and love to mod my electronic devices. Running AOKP and Franco kernel now. So fast and smooth, great battery life. Used to run CND, but I think I prefer AOKP.

???

Reaction score
rooted but stock.

tried the unofficial 4.04 rom but went back to stock. haven't found any roms that seem to be must have. so I'll wait a bit more to start roming

Tas

Reaction score
Stock and probably stick with it for a bit. I love this phone as is. No problems whatsoever. I'm sure the bug will hit me and I'll make the leap. But for now, I am very pleased with this phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

nadav64

Reaction score
mine is rooted and unlocked but the second the gsm version of the phone gets 4.04/5 im stocking it back...

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I was stock for a month. Soon as 4.0.4 was leaked I unlocked it and rooted to install update. Now waiting for official 4.0.4.

DeWitt

Reaction score
CDMA - Unlocked it on the first day. No root. Currently on 4.04 and very happy with it.

Chris1980

Reaction score
I am going to root it but not before I give it the once over. The guy at the store tried to talk me into buying a RAZR so I want to see what the normal user would experience so I could tell my friend, who are waiting to upgrade.

movieman999

Reaction score
I've had mine for probably a little over a month now and I'm still stock and unrooted but one of these days I'm at least going to root and look into roming. Still not sure if I want to bypass stock, that was one of the main reasons I got a nexus; no more damn motoblur or any crap like that polluting my Android device! ;)