Apps YOU want to see developed

RacecarBMW

Reaction score
Well, if it's done any better with speeding up firefox, then I will give GC another shot :)
Used to lag my browser down previously

Lets try not to hijack the thread but umm yea google chrome is amazing its extremely fast and also when android 2.2 arrives it has a feature to send bookmarks to your android phone

arw01

Reaction score
I just finished writing my first application. If anyone wants to help me Beta Test it I would appreciate it. It's a task manager and cpu/memory monitor called System Manager >> download here >> http://www.droidappfactory.com/SystemManager.apk

It's not an automatic task cleaner because I hate those things...

Out of curiosity, and NOTHING to do with the poster, how would one test an apk download to make sure it was not malevolent?

stonedoubt

Reaction score
I just finished writing my first application. If anyone wants to help me Beta Test it I would appreciate it. It's a task manager and cpu/memory monitor called System Manager >> download here >> http://www.droidappfactory.com/SystemManager.apk

It's not an automatic task cleaner because I hate those things...

Out of curiosity, and NOTHING to do with the poster, how would one test an apk download to make sure it was not malevolent?
Well... in order for an application to do anything malevolent it requires permissions... in my applications case it doesn't require any internet access... only permission to kill tasks/restart applications and retrieve information about running processes.

sheoguey

Reaction score
I really need a contact manager... you know: the ability to group my contacts as personal, customer, team, etc. then be able to display a group to select a member or multiple members to call, text or email.

maybe it's out there & I haven't found it???

htwtusa.com

Reaction score
I know I'd like to have an inclinometer for estimating roof pitches similar to some I've seen for the iPhone...a handy addition to any tradesman's app drawer. There are a couple of inclinometers for android, but none I've seen which actually integrate the use of the camera to align the phone with the image of the roof line.

I'd also like to see a construction calculator similar to the Construction Master, rather than the cheezy, simplified handyman calcs available currently.

Another would be a bluetooth signal strength sensor to help me find my friggin' headset every time I drop it on a jobsite...MAN that's annoying!

slc1856

Reaction score
I need something that will keep the notification window (shade) open while I check all messages.

htwtusa.com

Reaction score
Oh yeah, one more thing (for now xD)...

I used to have a Timex watch with a built-in solunar fishing timer with the ability to forecast better fishing times based on solunar activity (tides, gravity, etc.)...so far the "fishin' buddy" app is the only one I found, and it brings the suck...bad...not only was it horribly inaccurate, it had not notification, such as vibration, etc. (yes, when the watch predicted good fishing, I adjusted my schedule accordingly, and it was reasonably accurate about fishing timetables).

Just another wish from an anglaholic...xD

My name is Bill, and I'm a bass-fishing addict. It's been approximately 3 hours since my last bass, and I'm jonesing for another bite....

Hiroller173

Reaction score
I'll second the request for a telephone call recorder. Extra bonus points if could produce a transcript ala Google Voice.

OP
S

Stiefler

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response from me, been very busy with work. We are looking over all options and figured out where to start! Great ideas and we will try our best to make most of these available to you!

sims5

Reaction score
Like to have an app that would allow sms text messages to be saved.

RacecarBMW

Reaction score
Like to have an app that would allow sms text messages to be saved.

Sorry you just made my head explode

Can you read that over again

its 10:24 pm in Canada ill check this again in the morning maybe I am really tired and I read it wrong