Apps YOU want to see developed

kmarmet

Reaction score
i would actually REALLY love an IMDB app. not just a link to the site, or a mobile site, but a true app. you type in a movie, tv, or actor/actress and it give u the brating, descriptions and reviews etc...that would be awesome!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

moot

Reaction score
I would really like a "This American Life" app, like the iphone has.

munkysex00

Reaction score
app i would like

i think it would be awesome to have an app that would read your text message as your notification ringtone. so if your gf sends a text and it would read it out loud automatically.

thanks.

Seawolf

Reaction score
Fishing app, which includes the following:

1- Depth charts overlayed onto Google maps including channel markers.
2- Fishing regulations per state (fish limits, size limits, penalties,etc)
3- record and upload feature. Ability to upload video or pics and associate media to point on map
4- Ability to setup waypoints, mark wrecks, etc.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i think it would be awesome to have an app that would read your text message as your notification ringtone. so if your gf sends a text and it would read it out loud automatically.

thanks.

lol...I can see that being really embarrassing at times!

sparty569

Reaction score

thanks.

lol...I can see that being really embarrassing at times!
If I found out that a buddy had that...I could have some real fun with it.

Tech2

Reaction score
"Words with Friends"

It is currently an iPhone app and my family loves it. I have emailed the devs for that software, but I thought I would put it here too.

ACalcutt

Reaction score
I would like to see something like BlueNMEA for android 2.0+ (BlueNMEA)

I do wireless mapping and i would love to be able to eliminate my usb gps for my laptop.

driodman

Reaction score
i would like to see more music apps like a really good paino app that has a really good multi touch like the iphone has and more guitar apps like the iphone has like the guitar tool kit app make some cool music apps please

Reaction score
Papa John's
If there was an App that let me assemble a Papa John's Pizza, send the order to the store of my choice, pay for the pizza and shoot back a notification when the pizza is en route, that would be ACES.

Walgreens
I'd love to be able to upload photos to the store of my choice directly from my mobile phone and get a notification back when they are ready for pick-up.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How about an app that can manage all your ringtones/notifications, not just volume.

The way I see it working is, you open the app and you can change the ringtone/notification for any of the apps you have installed on your phone. So you don't have to open each app individually to change them.