Apps YOU want to see developed

Jameshpatterson

Reaction score
I would like to see an app that toggles different keyboards when in portrait (swype) and then landscape (keyboard pro).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

arw01

Reaction score
an app that will search the stock EMAIL application's email. I don't want to replace the stock app, just want to be able to search in it.

And the ability to search exchange email on the server as well. Again if you change email apps you can get this, however, I like the stock app's look and feel.

pyro6128

Reaction score
An app that records phone calls and actually works. There is a HUGE market for that

Viper323

Reaction score
It's been said numerous times but I'll say it again, a IMDB app =)

Reaction score
How about an app called "Secret Handshake" that detects other Droid users nearby and sends out an anonymous "hello" and check out my favorite apps in marketplace.

or DroidFight! When it detects other nearby Droids the two phones go to war.

RacecarBMW

Reaction score
A Very nice music player visualizer

If you have used the sony psp for music you will see the amazing music visualizer it has
I would love something like that for android

watch the whole video there is more than 1 visualizer effect

I mainly like the first effect and the third effect

[video=youtube;drhdLbr_Vlc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drhdLbr_Vlc&feature=related]YouTube - PSP Visualisations.[/video]

Last edited:

jaydoubledub

Reaction score
great idea....

I am writing this post to see what applications all of YOU users want to see developed, me and my small crew will be doing our best to make this possible. We are just a few guys wanted to do something we always wanted to do so give us some ideas! Shoot me some emails at Stiefler07[at]gmail[dot]com, respond to this thread, or also follow and respond to me on twitter. No idea will be left unheard! dancedroid
Okay, you know how Froyo supports flash? Well, I have flash installed, but, ad-filled sites bog down the browser.
Only time I actually need flash is when I'm playing flash games online or watching facebook videos, or a few random other things.

Think you folks can make an app or widget that turns off the Flash Player for the browser? If I'm going to go to a site that I know I need it then all I have to do is press/tap the button to enable it. This way I can enjoy the snappier internet!
dancedroid:icon_ banana:
Thanks guys!

RacecarBMW

Reaction score
I am writing this post to see what applications all of YOU users want to see developed, me and my small crew will be doing our best to make this possible. We are just a few guys wanted to do something we always wanted to do so give us some ideas! Shoot me some emails at Stiefler07[at]gmail[dot]com, respond to this thread, or also follow and respond to me on twitter. No idea will be left unheard! dancedroid
Okay, you know how Froyo supports flash? Well, I have flash installed, but, ad-filled sites bog down the browser.
Only time I actually need flash is when I'm playing flash games online or watching facebook videos, or a few random other things.

Think you folks can make an app or widget that turns off the Flash Player for the browser? If I'm going to go to a site that I know I need it then all I have to do is press/tap the button to enable it. This way I can enjoy the snappier internet!
Thanks guys!

Actually how about an ad blocker for the internet browser I am using one on google chrome so I don't see why it can not be made on some other internet browser in android

jaydoubledub

Reaction score

Thanks guys!

Actually how about an ad blocker for the internet browser I am using one on google chrome so I don't see why it can not be made on some other internet browser in android

How about both? I still think that if the flash player were turned off, the browsing speed wouldn't be impaired as much. An ad blocker, would still let in some flash ads. I have ad-blockers with firefox and even still, I see ads like the one on top of my browser now. lol

I say both. C'mon folks, make us both of them! :-D

jaydoubledub

Reaction score
Well, if it's done any better with speeding up firefox, then I will give GC another shot :)
Used to lag my browser down previously