App like Tasker

Reaction score
Anyone know of an app that's similar to Tasker? All I want is something to turn off notifications at night (no I'm not getting emails notifications all night) and turn on again in the morning. Right now I just have to remember to do it, which doesn't always happen. Looking for something simple and free.

sephtin

Reaction score
Anyone know of an app that's similar to Tasker? All I want is something to turn off notifications at night (no I'm not getting emails notifications all night) and turn on again in the morning. Right now I just have to remember to do it, which doesn't always happen. Looking for something simple and free.

Are there other things that you're looking for the app to do, other than turning off notifications at night?

The reason I ask, is because AudioGuru can set the volumes of everything on the phone to different levels based on profiles, and profiles can be set to automatically turn on and off based on a schedule.

Might be worth checking out... easy way to accomplish that specific function at least.
AudioGuru + Widgets - Android app on AppBrain