[ROM] (AOKP) SKYL1N3 Status ONline,Links ONline

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Verizons trying to screw me over, if they do I am thinking of going to sprint and the photon Q or the s3. But man the photon looks nice and has an unlockable bootloader, it will get official JB as i highly doubt the D4 will. I may end up with shizzy service compared to vzw but i will have a better phone. :)

Sent from my DROID4

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
bdsullivan76 said:
Verizons trying to screw me over, if they do I am thinking of going to sprint and the photon Q or the s3. But man the photon looks nice and has an unlockable bootloader, it will get official JB as i highly doubt the D4 will. I may end up with shizzy service compared to vzw but i will have a better phone. :)

Sent from my DROID4

Vzw sucks anyways, nov3 I get my att update hello one-x , I miss htc phones

DSM4rill

Reaction score
dope ROM, but my wifi is broken... still using it though

aFreakAccident

Reaction score
WiFi is working fine for me. Using WiFi at home and at work. BlueTooth has issues though.

Swifty420

Reaction score
Yeah so I have tried numerous times and wiped all kinds of ish lol and I just can't get passed the damn boot animation :( any word on phase 2? I'm hoping that will actually let me use it lol

radar77008

Reaction score
Unfortunately Talk has stopped

Love the rom, but when i try to open talk it closes with the "Unfortunately talk has stopped" message.
Im on the lastest VZW build and followed the instructions carefully. Anything i can try? All feedback is very much appreciated.

radar77008

Reaction score
Flashed the rom without flashing the invertedgtalk and it works fine. Guess i should have had a little more patience before running for help. Thanks guys!
Again, LOVE THIS ROM!!

Swifty420

Reaction score
lucky ass lol im sure its an awesome rom hell this is the first time ive even ran into this problem :(

radar77008

Reaction score
I had the same boot animation issue! It wasnt on this rom, it was happening when I was trying to use rsd to flash the fast boot filesfor the latest stock build from vzw. When it completed, my phone restarted and didnt get past the boot animation. Try holding down both volume buttons when you see the red M when it starts up. You know, the dual core logo. Maybe worth a shot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Swifty420

Reaction score
I can force restart and just do a restore from safestrap still lol just cant try out this rom is all. It gets stuck on the AOKP loop :blink:

jarek

Reaction score
I switched from these builds to eclipse beause of the data connection dropping out issue. But eclipse is slow compared to these builds, and eclipse also invisibly eats battery like a monster.

Has the 4G/3G data dropping out issue been solved yet?

kwyrt

Reaction score
I switched from these builds to eclipse beause of the data connection dropping out issue. But eclipse is slow compared to these builds, and eclipse also invisibly eats battery like a monster.

Has the 4G/3G data dropping out issue been solved yet?

I had no data the morning after I flashed this when I turned wifi off. I toggled to GSM Only for a minute, then switched to LTE/CDMA/EVDO/GSM/WCDMA and haven't had any issues since. Even after switching to wifi and back.

Droid 4 - AOKP Skyline

jarek

Reaction score
I toggled to GSM Only for a minute, then switched to LTE/CDMA/EVDO/GSM/WCDMA and haven't had any issues since.

This workaround never worked for me, not once. I tried for less than 5 seconds, 5 seconds on the dot, 1 minute, 5 minutes, and 30 min. It was frustrating, to say the least. Rebooting didn't solve the issue either. The only thing that worked was booting into safestrap and wiping the cache. Every, single, time. Because my D4 is my only phone and I use it as a GPS while driving, I can't use these awesome roms until the data issue has been fixed :/

Duck_Hunt

Reaction score
This workaround never worked for me, not once. I tried for less than 5 seconds, 5 seconds on the dot, 1 minute, 5 minutes, and 30 min. It was frustrating, to say the least. Rebooting didn't solve the issue either. The only thing that worked was booting into safestrap and wiping the cache. Every, single, time. Because my D4 is my only phone and I use it as a GPS while driving, I can't use these awesome roms until the data issue has been fixed :/

I double tab airplane mode in my power widget and data comes back up. Have to everytime i reboot, and maybe once or twice throughout the day. Well worth h it to be able to rock this rom. Or Aokp in general.

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Interesting, you guys really are a silent community... hmm !!!!

Sent from my DROID 4 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2