[ROM] (AOKP) SKYL1N3 Status ONline,Links ONline

kenji91

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for this. I have young (ages 3-6) nephews and nieces that like to play with my phone but they get scared of the image when I pull the down the notification screen haha.

I've tried to use NinjaMorph against Z4ck's recommendation, but the SystemUI.apk file was empty in it. Clearly, it's not. I've also tried to use Root Explorer to swap out the pulldown PNG file but that caused the phone to not work at all (it booted fine, but then the screen was blank - though you could tell I could swap homescreens). Finally, I resorted to extracting the ROM's files and going into vrtheme/systemui.apk to swap out the PNG files and re-zip the file, but Safestrap won't allow me to install the ROM that way. Ideas?

Also, on an unrelated note, has anyone seen it where the main screen is blank and the soft buttons won't bring it back? Sometimes, if I open an app (ie: get a text message and open it using the pulldown menu) and exit the app, the main screen comes back. It happens at least once an hour...

Otherwise, LOVE the ROM. :)

tdilts

Reaction score
I would like to change the picture in the notification menu as well... it doesn't match the theme I have set up everywhere else. If someone can shed some light on this, that would be awesome.

Also... the only recurring bug I have noticed is that occasionally the screen will be blank, and swiping to different screens gives me more blank screens. If I tap the "home" button, then select a screen from there, everything shows up as it should. I've been running this ROM for just over 2 days and have had to do this 4 or 5 times.

kenji91

Reaction score
I would like to change the picture in the notification menu as well... it doesn't match the theme I have set up everywhere else. If someone can shed some light on this, that would be awesome.

Also... the only recurring bug I have noticed is that occasionally the screen will be blank, and swiping to different screens gives me more blank screens. If I tap the "home" button, then select a screen from there, everything shows up as it should. I've been running this ROM for just over 2 days and have had to do this 4 or 5 times.

I have my Home button take me directly to my main homescreen, so it doesn't work for me. My workaround is hitting the Search button and then hitting Home again.

VincentDHam

Reaction score
The homescreen issue is with apex launcher beta 4. It's not rom related

tdilts

Reaction score
The homescreen issue is with apex launcher beta 4. It's not rom related
I kind of figured that was the case. Would I break the ROM if I remove the apex launcher? I don't really like it anyway, but am afraid to delete anything that was included with the ROM

kenji91

Reaction score
I kind of figured that was the case. Would I break the ROM if I remove the apex launcher? I don't really like it anyway, but am afraid to delete anything that was included with the ROM

Couldn't you just install beta 3?

VincentDHam

Reaction score
As long as you have another launcher then removing apex is fine.
if thats what you choose to do.

tdilts

Reaction score
Thank you, VincentDHam. Is there a stock launcher in place if I just removed apex? Or would that cause a problem....

VincentDHam

Reaction score
not sure. install trebuchet, or nova. or install the stable version of apex from the play store.

kenji91

Reaction score
Thank you, VincentDHam. Is there a stock launcher in place if I just removed apex? Or would that cause a problem....

I have Apex Launcher beta 3 and it doesn't give me that error. If someone gives me somewhere to host it, I'll upload it.

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Shhhhhhhhh
yep they craw around in the corners but they are there... lol bty its my bday now im 28 *****es... oh wait, being old sux.

Happy bday!
ehadyquh.jpg

Shhhhhhhhh make sure haters don't see this myfishbear I will be back l83r
Sent from my DROID 4 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2