Developer
Reaction score
No good convo going around these parts I noticed

Sent from my DROID 4 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

kwyrt

Reaction score
No good convo going around these parts I noticed

Sent from my DROID 4 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

We're all speechless thinking of the new ROM goodness you have coming!

Droid 4 - AOKP Skyline

Krooked247

Reaction score
funny i've read all these post about the launchers and im startin to think im the only one running launcher pro still lol.... just cant give it up tho. i got that back up of my homescreens and im not really familiar with apex or nova or even trebuct really. stayin with what i know for now

Krooked247

Reaction score
that's my plan for when I get home. some bloody beers! (beer and tomato juice)

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
R u serious with this? I've never heard of that before. Either way I'm drinkin beers right now so imma dedicate my next one to Myfishbear. Happy Birthday Man!!! And cheers fellas to the rest of you that are doin the same.dancedroid

Krooked247

Reaction score
dont think im built like that.... just dont have it in me. can't taint the beer lol

geekboy

Reaction score
Could also try zeam launcher works great and has a mega light footprint.

Sent from my DROID4

lafont28

Reaction score
I know this question has already been asked but I didn't see anyone post an answer. Is there anyway to change the background on the notifications? My son saw it yesterday and is now convinced there is a monster in my phone and won't go near it (he is only 2 by the way lol). I was thinking of trying rom toolbox but whenever I tried to use it to change anything on my d3 it would bootloop on me

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
After what im currently doing cant mess with my pc during this build process.... but ive been meaning to do a blank pull down flashable for this and i will do it today im sorry your son is scared of your phone =/

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

lafont28

Reaction score
Its not a big deal he will get over it soon I'm sure he is addicted to the resident evil movies so y that pic bothered him I have no idea but other then that EXTREMELY minor issue this rom is great. Thanks for all the hard work