[ROM] (AOKP) SKYL1N3 Status ONline,Links ONline

Cstryon

Reaction score
Oh man wonder how your gonna react soon...

well no over clocking it seems. but everything seems stable. so far I'm satisfied, but I can't really tell what's new...

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

tdilts

Reaction score
I installed this ROM, and I like it a lot! Great job! :biggrin: Here is my first question. Why am I not in 4G anymore? I usually have 4G LTE right here in my house. I confirmed by switching back to stock to check... and when I run this Rom, I get 2 bars of signal. Is there a way for me to correct this?

kwyrt

Reaction score
I installed this ROM, and I like it a lot! Great job! :biggrin: Here is my first question. Why am I not in 4G anymore? I usually have 4G LTE right here in my house. I confirmed by switching back to stock to check... and when I run this Rom, I get 2 bars of signal. Is there a way for me to correct this?

Try switching your network mode to GSM Only for a minute or so, then switch back to LTE/CDMA/EVDO/somethingsomething. Had no data this morning and that fixed it for me.

Droid 4 - AOKP Skyline

tdilts

Reaction score
Try switching your network mode to GSM Only for a minute or so, then switch back to LTE/CDMA/EVDO/somethingsomething. Had no data this morning and that fixed it for me.

Droid 4 - AOKP Skyline

Thanks! This worked to get full signal, although I'm not really sure if I am connected to 4G or not, there is no icon displayed.

kwyrt

Reaction score
Thanks! This worked to get full signal, although I'm not really sure if I am connected to 4G or not, there is no icon displayed.

Hhhmmmm... Not sure about that. 4G icon is displaying fine for me.

Droid 4 - AOKP Skyline

briansis

Reaction score
Tried loading this and it just sticks on boot animation, the theory rom did this as well. Wiped several times still nothing. Back to eclipse.

aFreakAccident

Reaction score
I'm the opposite of the post above mine. AOKP (th3ory and SkyL1Ne) installs fine, but Eclipse never worked right.

Thanks for the ROM. 11:00 last night, sitting in my apartment with no electricty, 80 degrees, hitting the zong and installing AOKP. Blew through 10% of my data for the month just downloading the ROM over 4G. I really am addicted to this stuff.

So, thanx again!

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
When I ditch this phone its getting drop into lake michigan

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i dont like the plastic on the sides of the keyboard... its rubbed off a bit.. plus the silver trim has dirt embedded into it cause the plastic is so soft... its like a sponge... the razr is no better... but i guess thats what you get for a 79$ brand new phone

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
myfishbear said:
i dont like the plastic on the sides of the keyboard... its rubbed off a bit.. plus the silver trim has dirt embedded into it cause the plastic is so soft... its like a sponge... the razr is no better... but i guess thats what you get for a 79$ brand new phone

Guess its what I get for free