[ROM] (AOKP) SKYL1N3 Status ONline,Links ONline

aFreakAccident

Reaction score
Thanx!

Awesome ROM. Now I've got AOKP on all my devices. Happy Birthday. Funny, it's like we all got a present. :)

The only issues I've seen are the rotation animation bug and the bluetooth audio.

EDIT: MMS through the stock messenger app might be broken too.

slikno420

Reaction score
One thing Inoticed and had a question about, found this while changing app icons. If you go into the gallery there's roughly 1700 icon pictures, can those be deleted or is that going to remove system images? I'm gonna backup and try it, but figured id post here first and see if Igot an answer before I did it.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Got a quadrant score of 2789...

Anyway, this rom basically has everything working but as I said previously when I type a post using the physical keyboard suggestions don't work but they do work if I use the onscreen keyboard. This isn't a big deal for most people but I really need it so I dont misspell words as much.

Also, ROM Control works except for the last two options (performance and startup tweaks).

Krooked247

Reaction score
Also, ROM Control works except for the last two options (performance and startup tweaks).
In th OP it says cpu settings doesn't work. On a side note start up tweaks works on my phone.... it takes a couple seconds to open the menu pausing on a blank screen for a sec but it works. Its just slow at selecting things and gets granted permission for every option as I check them

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
In th OP it says cpu settings doesn't work. On a side note start up tweaks works on my phone.... it takes a couple seconds to open the menu pausing on a blank screen for a sec but it works. Its just slow at selecting things and gets granted permission for every option as I check them
Ya, I know. I was trying to convey the same message as you.

Cstryon

Reaction score
The keyboard and home keys don't seem to light up for me. Anyone else?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Krooked247

Reaction score
The keyboard and home keys don't seem to light up for me. Anyone else?

.sometimes this happens to me if you adjust the slider in the pulldown it should light them up. I keep the brightness slider all the way down on mine an when I need the keyboard lights I just move it and move it back down and the lights stay on.

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You should try leaving it on auto-brightness ? Just a suggestion

Sent from my XT894 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Cstryon

Reaction score
You should try leaving it on auto-brightness ? Just a suggestion

lol, my autorotate and auto brightness was not one. I was starting to get annoyed with it not rotating. Thanks Th3ory

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
lol, my autorotate and auto brightness was not one. I was starting to get annoyed with it not rotating. Thanks Th3ory

Ahh lol

OP
Z4ck

Z4ck

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
AOKP ALL DAY LONG HACKKK UP

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2